GPXA is KGEAR's top of the line high performance active system and comprises 2x18” powered subwoofer combined with GH412, a 4x12” passive coaxial slim array with K-array™ SAT® (Slim Array Technology), PAT® (Pure Array Technology) and a stainless steel cabinet.
With its built-in 4x1500W RMS amplifier, this system can drive a GPX passive system in a stereo configuration. It features Powersoft™ DSP and power module, controlled via ethernet with Armonia™ control software.
Thanks to its extreme performance and the compact format of the array, this system works in a stack configuration, with the array on top of the subwoofer. It is also possible to fly GH412 with our GH-FLY flybar accessory, or place it on the ground with our GH-BASE accessory.
Perfect for high SPL outdoor/indoor applications in large venues both for rental and permanent installations for touring, auditoriums, stadia, clubs, theme parks.
User Tip: optimize the cost and combine the system with the passive model whether it is for stereo configurations or if need to extend the satellite cluster to form an array.
KGEAR GPXA System Features
- High performance active system
- Comprises 2x18” powered subwoofer combined with GH412, a 4x12” passive coaxial slim array with Slim Array Technology, Pure Array Technology, and a stainless steel cabinet.
- Built-in 4x1500W RMS amplifier
- Powersoft™ DSP and power module
- Controlled via ethernet with Armonia™ control software
- GPXA Powered Subwoofer & Column Array Speaker System1
- GPINM20: M20 pin 1
- K-SPKCABLE2: 2m/6,6ft Speakon sub to satellite cable1
- Power Handling1500W subwoofer + 750W satellite
- Peak Power3000W subwoofer + 1500W satellite
- Impedance4Ω subwoofer + 8Ω satellite
- Frequency Range30Hz – 20KHz (-6dB average)
- Maximum SPL(1)140dB (peak)
- Continuous SPL128dB
- CoverageV.30° - H.90°
- Subwoofer: 2x18” ferrite magnet
- Mid High Frequency: 4x12” coaxial with 1” compression driver ferrite magnet
- Audio I/O
- Analog balanced I: 2 x Combo jack-XLR female line
- Analog power O: 1 x Speakon to drive a GPX Passive System in a stereo configuration
- Audio Controls
- Volume potentiometer
- RJ45 connector
- DSP can be remotely controlled via an Ethernet connection for control through Powersoft ArmoniaPlus Software
- Type: 4-channel Class-D audio amplifier
- Power: 4x1500W @4ohm
- AC input: 100-240V AC @50-60Hz
- Max power consumption: 500W Rated Load (1/8 Max Output Power)
- Protections: Thermal Protections (Power limiting - Thermal Shutdown), Short-circuit/overload output protections, stationary high frequency protection, peak limiter, RMS limiter, frequency dependent RMS limiter, Clip limiter
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 40.75 x 24.17 x 23.6 inches (1035 x 614 x 600 mm)
- Weight: 130.07 lbs (59 kg)
- Material: birch plywood
- Rating: IP41
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 12.87 x 50.79 x 7.79 inches (327 x 1290 x 198 mm)
- Weight: 121.69 lbs (55.2 kg)
- Material: stainless steel
- Rating: IP54