Priced individually, sold in quantities of 2
The IC-650-T packs proven materials and wide dispersion horn technology into an installer-friendly loudspeaker with an integrated back can and multi-tap transformer. IC-T Series speakers have been included in a number of major installations nationally, from Bloomingdale’s in New York City to the Ron Jon Surf Shop in Orlando.
The two-way IC-650-T features a 6.5-inch woofer, and 1-inch titanium diaphragm compression driver on a 3.5-inch round modified XT Tractrix® Horn for smooth response with constant directivity. A Tractrix port design helps to provide deeper, fuller bass with less compression and distortion. A new, more compact design simplifies low ceiling mounting.
For distributed line applications, the IC-650-T features a 70/100 volt multi-tap transformer. A single rotary switch for the 4-ohm bypass and multi-tap setting is conveniently located under the speaker grille.
Klipsch IC-650-T Features
- Priced individually, sold in quantities of 2
- Easy to install and adjust settings
- Compact design simplifies low-ceiling mounting
- Deep bass with less compression
- Horn-loaded for clear sound in any location
- Multi-tap transformer for distributed audio
- Includes tile bridge for installation in any ceiling
- Pairs well with CA surface mount speakers
- IC-650-T 6.5" 2-way full-range in-ceiling speaker1
- Tile bridge1
- Frequency Response50Hz - 20,000Hz +/-4dB
- Power Handling80 watts (18.8 V) cont.
- Sensitivity90 dB 2.83V/1M
- Nominal Impedance8Ω, min. 4.4Ω when switch is set to 8Ω position
- Transformer Taps
- 70V: 60W, 30W, 15W, 7.5W
- 100V: 60W, 30W, 15W
- Max. Acoustic Output106 dB @ 1M
- Coverage Angle105°
- Transducers6.5" woofer and 1" titanium diaphragm compression driver on a 3.5" round XT modified Tractrix horn
- Enclosure Tuningvented via a Tractrix port
- Input Connectionsterminal strip
- Thru Hole Width: 10" diameter
- Overall Width: 10.75" diameter
- Overall Depth: 10.938"
- Mounting Depth: 10.625"
- Cutout Dimensions: 10.125" diameter
- Weight11.25 pounds