When you need to hear yourself and everything else as clearly as possible on stage, in-ear monitors are the ultimate solution. MP Series Professional In-Ear Monitors offer the clarity and bass response you need to perform your best while being comfortable enough to wear all night.
The MP-240 keeps the same driver count but reaches the next level of detail and clarity thanks to its hybrid configuration. Instead of two dynamic drivers like the MP-220, this monitor swaps one out for a balanced armature driver and a custom crossover that splits the frequencies between the two drivers. This is a unique type of driver that is ultra-compact and offers incredible efficiency especially with mid to high frequencies. To keep the ample bass response while enhancing the clarity, we went with the hybrid design for the MP-240. This is the perfect combination. Punchy, accurate bass and beautiful mids and highs. Included MP-BTA Bluetooth Adapter take these in ear monitors to the next level and pair effortlessly with any Bluetooth-enabled device.
Mackie MP-240 Features
- Superior sound isolation and comfort
- Hybrid dual driver design
- Durable hard case
- Professional design
- High-fidelity cable
- Perfect fit with 3 different ear tips and 3 different sizes included
- MP-240 Dual Hybrid Driver Earphones1
- Hard molded case1
- Gold-plated 1/8" to 1/4" adapter1
- Frequency Response20Hz-20kHz
- Impedance32 Ohms
- Transducer TypeSingle Dynamic + Single Balanced Armature
- Sensitivity94dB±3dB@mW at 1kHz