Provide extra oomph in your system and really bring the rumble to your next gig with the Thump115S. This subwoofer not only delivers the massive bass you need, but is the perfect match for your Thump loudspeaker system. Custom selectable voicing modes and a variable crossover makes system optimization easy. Stereo inputs plus High-Pass and Full-Range outputs offer plenty of configuration flexibility. Ergonomic design of integrated top corner handles make transporting the sub easier than ever.
The new Thump Series is the next evolution of the incredibly popular and affordable Thump Loudspeaker series with more power, capability, and value.
Completely redesigned from the ground up, the next evolution of the Thump series features heavy-duty drivers, 1400W amplifiers, and powerful tools to make your next gig easier than ever. A Feedback Eliminator and Music Ducking mode were added so Thump can keep the show going smooth when it counts. Combined with ultra-versatile I/O, legendary Thump sound quality, and easy portability, Thump is poised to become your favorite loudspeaker.
Mackie Thump115S Features
- 1400W Class-D amplifier designed for ultra-reliable consistent performance
- 15" high performance woofer
- Built-Like-A-Tank™ to conquer every gig yet lightweight for easy loading
- Voicing Modes: flat, deep, punch, variable
- Variable crossover frequency
- Polarity invert switch
- Defeatable front LED
- Stereo or mono summing for single or dual subwoofer deployment
- Variable level control (-6dBU to +6dBU)
- Front LED on/off
- Stereo XLR inputs
- Stereo full-range XLR outputs
- Stereo high-pass XLR outputs
- Integrated M20-threaded pole mount
- Thump115S 15-inch 1400W powered subwoofer1
- Frequency Response36Hz - 200Hz
- Max. SPL131dB
- Dimensions18" x 18" x 23"
- Weight75 pounds