The new Thump Series is the next evolution of the incredibly popular and affordable Thump Loudspeaker series with more power, capability, and value.
Completely redesigned from the ground up, the next evolution of the Thump series features heavy-duty drivers, 1400W amplifiers, and powerful tools to make your next gig easier than ever. A Feedback Eliminator and Music Ducking mode were added so Thump can keep the show going smooth when it counts. Combined with ultra-versatile I/O, legendary Thump sound quality, and easy portability, Thump is poised to become your favorite loudspeaker.
Mackie Thump215 Features
- 1400W ultra-efficient Class-D amplifier
- Built-Like-A-Tank™ construction to conquer every gig while lightweight for easy loading
- Flexible I/O
- 15" high-performance driver
- 1" compression driver
- Built-in Feedback Eliminator reduces squeals and out of control rumble
- Music Ducking mode automatically reduces the level of Ch.2 when Ch.1 receives signal
- Universal power supply (100-240VAC)
- Standard pole mount
- Monitor wedge provides optimal angle for use as a floor monitor
- Thump215 15-inch 1400W powered speaker1
- Universal power supply1
- Frequency Response40Hz - 23,000Hz
- Max. SPL129dB
- Flexible I/O
- Ch.1 features an XLR/TRS input that accepts mic or line signals
- Ch.2 features an XLR/TRS line input plus stereo 1/8" input
- Thru output contains audio from both input channels
- Weight34.8 pounds
- Dimensions27" x 17.4" x 14"