The XPRO Monopod Carbon Fibre 5-section is a new professional full fluid video monopod made to satisfy videographers who need a highly portable, high-performance solution they can easily carry when they are travelling. The MVMXPROC5 is the lightest Manfrotto carbon fiber monopod in the new range to mount the full fluid base (MVMXPROBASE) with the latest FLUIDTECH technology. The FLUIDTECH video base enables the ultimate shooting smoothness on pan, tilt and swivel for an expanded range of perspectives. The three retractable feet make it extremely portable when folded and allow the monopod to be easily carried everywhere.
Its 100% carbon fibre tubes ensure the monopod’s high rigidity while better absorbing micro movements to ensure excellent image quality. Combined with the Quick Power Lock (QPL), which strongly locks the lever thanks to an easy ergonomic mechanism, this eliminates unwanted jerky movements.
Thanks to the newly designed leg warmer, which provides exceptional grip, and the dual 1/4'' - 3/8'' photo and camcorder fixing screw, this new generation of video monopods is now handier, faster and even more versatile in the field.
Manfrotto MVMXPROC5US XPRO Features
- Lightest video monopod dedicated to travellers
- FLUIDTECH base for smooth movement in all directions
- Quick power lock reliably secures & ensures super-fast set up
- 100% carbon fibre tubes for incredible lightness
- Newly designed rubber leg warmer for fast & secure movement
- MVMXPROC5US XPRO monopod + 5-section monopod1
- Leg Sections5
- Safety Payload Weight11.02 pounds
- Materialcarbon fiber
- Easy Linkno
- Fluid Baseyes
- Top Attachment1/4" screw, 3/8" screw
- Front Tilt-19° +19°
- Head Typevideo/fluid head
- Leg Typesingle
- Leg Lock Typeflip lock
- Pan Bar Includedno
- Panoramic Rotation360°
- Plate Typefixed - with 1/4″ - retractable 3/8″ screw
- Quick Releaseno
- Tilt Dragnone
- Weight2.2 pounds
- Min. Height: 23.82"
- Max. Height: 74.02"
- Closed Length: 23.83"
- Upper Disc Diameter: 2.36"
- Legs Tube Diameter: 0.46- 0.63- 0.8- 0.98- 1.15 in