Designed to fulfill the demand for a bright, compact, tour-worthy moving head, the Martin ERA 600 Performance combines a feature-loaded, rugged, yet cost-efficient profile for entertainment and rental applications.
It features a highly efficient 550W white LED engine that produces a bright, sharp 6,500K image projection with a flat field. Additional benefits include 1:8 zoom, electronic dimming and strobe, full CMY color mixing and separate color wheel, variable color temperature control, animation wheel, iris for beam adjustment and fixed and rotating gobo wheels, loaded with user-favorite gobos from the renowned Martin MAC range that include a wide variety of effects, especially when combined with the two included rotating prisms and soft frost filter.
The ERA 600 Performance includes a full curtain framing system which offers lighting designers a high degree of flexibility to achieve precise looks on stage.
Perfect for larger stage and live productions, the Martin ERA 600 Performance is ideal for a long list of scenarios, requiring a bright, yet truly versatile LED profile that offers near limitless design and usage potential.
Martin Lighting ERA 600 Performance 550W Features
- Bright 550 watt / 6,500K LED light source
- 19,000 lumen output
- CRI over 70
- Crisp optics with flat field
- 1:8 fast zoom
- CMY color mixing - vibrant color mixing with a superior palette of colors matching the MAC range
- Linear CTO – daylight to tungsten CCT control and expansion of the CMY palette
- 7-slot color wheel –for added color choice and split color effects
- Full curtain framing blades with +/- 60° rotation of entire system for flexible shape generation
- 7 rotating/indexing gobos – all renowned Martin glass gobos
- 8 static gobos for great morphing effects
- Animation wheel with continuous bi-directional rotation
- Two prisms - 4-facet and linear – rotation and index control for dynamic effects
- Heavy frost – a light frost leaves gobo artwork visible with a beautiful soft edge
- Compact and low weight design