Say hello to LEOPARD, the most lightweight, versatile line array in its class. The best-selling loudspeaker in the LEO Family faithfully reproduces sound with unsurpassed depth and clarity in a broad scope of installed and touring applications. In Meyer Sound tradition, LEOPARD delivers exceptional phase coherence, consistent coverage, extremely low distortion, and unrivaled power-to-size performance.
With its industry-leading power-to-size ratio, LEOPARD delivers big-system sound in a deceptively lightweight, narrow-profile loudspeaker that outperforms larger boxes above its class. Experience the sonic impact and consistent front-to-back coverage you’d expect from bulkier systems, thanks to long-excursion drivers that move more air. LEOPARD’s narrow profile and light weight make it an ideal choice for touring applications and installations where scalability, sightlines and ease of rigging are critical. When it comes to versatility, LEOPARD checks all the boxes: clarity, coverage, power-to-size, and ease of use.
Meyer Sound LEOPARD Features
- Available in two models for greater flexibility: LEOPARD-M80 for narrow controlled array coverage and LEOPARD for wide coverage
- Compact cabinet with small footprint and extraordinary power-to-size ratio
- High peak power output with exceptional linearity and transient reproduction with extremely low distortion at any output level
- Self-powered and Native Mode for super-simplified setup and increased reliability; additional presets for different configurations available in the Galileo GALAXY processor
- Flexible rigging and transport options
- Easy integration using the Galileo GALAXY processor’s product integration files for LYON line array loudspeakers and the 900-LFC, 1100-LFC, and VLFC™ low frequency control elements
- LEOPARD Compact Linear Line Array Speaker1
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 26.93 x 11.11 x 21.66 inches (684 x 282 x 550 mm)
- Weight 75 lbs (34.0 kg)
- Enclosure Premium multi-ply birch, slightly textured black finish
- Protective Grille Powder-coated, hex-stamped steel with acoustical black mesh
- Rigging End frames with captive GuideALinks secured with 0.3125 in x 0.63 in quick-release pins that allow 0.5° to 15° splay angles; detachable side and rear handles