The RX-2 comes in a solid metal housing (1U) and is designed to be operated by the myMix Control web browser based interface. The RX-2 has the same mixing capabilities as a standard myMix: it can select up to 16 audio channels from the network and create a stereo mix, controlling volume, pan, tone control and stereo effects per channel.
The myMix network can manage up to 500 audio channels* which can consist of local inputs from myMix mixers, analogue or digital inputs to IEX16 input expanders, or stereo mixes from myMix mixers.The RX-2 is ideal for transporting a mix that is created on a myMix in one place via the network to another location, e.g. a musician on stage is creating a stereo mix and is sending that mix to the network. The RX-2 selects that mix signal and can add some extra channels like talkback or intercom from other sources; the output is then fed to a wireless transmitter for in-ear monitors. The optional RX-RM rack-mount kit allows to fit three RX-2 devices in 1U rack space.
myMix RX-2 Features
- For mix outputs from myMix System (to feed wireless IEM transmitters) or internal submixes
- High quality, low latency Audio Over IP on CAT5
- Two balance line level outouts (XLR)
- myMix CONTROL web browser for configuration
- Metal housing with rack mount option
- Optional 19″ rack-mount kit – holds 3 x RX-2 in 1U
- Fully compatible with all myMix devices
- RX-2 Rack-Mountable Personal Monitor Mixer1