The NXK is a small USB powered control surface for ONYX. The ideal companion for the NX1 console and ONYX PC systems, the Obsidian NXK replicates the full keypad and command section of larger consoles. Four encoders complete the programming experience for fast and direct parameter access.
A simple magnetic alignment system allows attachment on either side of the NX1 console or NXP motorized fader wing. The keypad and playback wing are part of the ONYX platform and can be utilized with all other NX devices or ONYX on any PC system.
Obsidian NX K Features
- Portable and compact USB keypad
- Full ONYX keypad and command section
- 4 Encoders with push and led feedback
- ONYX Nova+ License (4 Universes + MIDI/OSC/ Timecode support)
- USB powered
- NX K USB Keypad Control Surface1
- ONYX numerical keypad
- Command section
- 4x digital rotary encoders with push function and status LED for fixture parameter control
- Connections1x USB-B 2.0 input
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 11.75x6.3x2.8" (298.5x160x71 mm)
- Weight: 1.4 kg (3 lbs.)
- ElectricalUSB 5V