The Odyssey FZGSADDJSR2 Flight Zone® case includes a removable V-cut™ front panel allowing access to the all of the Pioneer DDJ-RR, DDJ-SR or DDJ-SR2 controller's front knob controls and input jack ports, and as part of our exciting new 'GSA' Producer Glide Style™ Series design, it features a new 'angle" to our patented Glide Style™ platform. Now you can choose to configure the gliding platform in the standard setup with a flat top surface, or add the additional side support panels that are included with the case to position the platform higher and at an angle. Either way, it's perfect for placing your laptop, tablet, effect processor, modular synthesizer, and other gear right where you want over the controller. Enhance your overall performance by using the angled configuration for superior visualization and reach of your remix production gear's knobs, trigger pads, faders, screens, switches, buttons, keys, etc.
Odyssey FZGSADDJSR2 Features
- Patented Removable Gliding Laptop Platform with 2 Cable Port Holes. NOTE: The gliding laptop platform must be properly positioned and inserted back into the rails when closing the case.
- Glide Platform Tension Latches
- Attachable Angled Glide Platform Support Panels Included
- Angled Glide Platform Support Panels Side Storage Compartments
- Angled Support Panels, When Attached, Raise at an Angle the Glide Platform *(Tighten top latches on both left & right side panels before placing gear on the platform. Likewise, remove gear from the platform before loosening the top left & right side panel latches.)
- Removable V-cut™ Front Access Panel
- Bottom Rubber Feet
- Heavy-Duty Ball Corners and Hardware
- Plenty of Cable Management Space Underneath & Behind the Controller
- Exclusive Patent Pending Bevel Foam Interior
- Bottom Cable Port, Perfect for Cable Management
- Recessed Handle and Latches
- Glide Platform Top Surface: 24.5”W x 11.75”D
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
*For the safety of your equipment, do not transport with gear stored on the glide platform and be aware that the platform can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.