Odyssey presents the Flight Zone® FZGSPIDDJSR2 case featuring our patented Glide Style™ gear platform, great for positioning laptops, tablets, effect processors, and other performance essentials where you want over the controller. Specifically made for the Pioneer DDJ-SR2, it also features our exclusive, patent pending, high-density bevel foam interior that is neatly angled upward to raise the controller for an efficient control surface. The stylish V-Cut™ removable panel allows for easy access to the front controls and headphone/mic jacks. A spacious ventilation pit under the controller is ideal for storing cables and other accessories. Get yours now and let everyone know that you like our ATA cases and you can not lie, because when a DJ walks in with an Odyssey case in your face you get sprung!
Odyssey FZGSPIDDJSR2 Features
- Patented Removable Glide Style™ Platform with 2 Cable Port Holes. NOTE: The gliding laptop platform must be properly positioned and inserted back into the rails when closing the case.
- Removable V-cut™ Front Access Panel
- Bottom Cable Port Perfect for Clean Cabling
- Exclusive Patent Pending Bevel Foam Interior
- Heavy-Duty Ball Corners and Hardware
- Recessed Handle and Latches
- Bottom Rubber Feet
- Plenty of Cable Management Space Underneath & Behind the Controller
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Glide Platform: 24.75”W x 12”D
*For the safety of your equipment, do not transport with gear stored on the glide platform and be aware that the platform can be removed when slid out to its furthest point