Power supply not included - requires IEC cable.
Use the Blackmagic Design ATEM production switcher series to create stunning multi camera live production. ATEM switches between SD, HD, or Ultra HD video standards so your live production can use cameras, disk records, slide shows from computers, and more video sources. Features include chroma key, creative transitions, media pool, downstream keyers, audio mixer, multi view, and more. ATEM live production switchers support live production needs at live concerts, sporting events, theater productions, conferences, and more. The ATEM advanced panel is added to an ATEM switcher as a control panel.
Although each switcher includes ATEM software control panel for Mac or Windows, an ATEM Advanced Panel is faster to use, making it ideal for demanding live production environments. Setup more complex effects with the enormous amount of control you’ll have in the ATEM 1 M/E. The ATEM 1 M/E Advanced Panel features broadcast buttons, knobs, and a t-bar fader.
The ATEM 1 M/E has one row with 10 input buttons, and one system control LCD screen. Input buttons have customizable colors and button label LCDs. Use the shift buttons to double the number of inputs for control of up to 20 inputs. DVE and t-bar fader can be controlled with a joystick. Even though it’s a 1 M/E panel, you can control all M/Es in larger switchers.
Modern design with the latest broadcast technology combine to enable faster workflows. Built in LCD control screen identifies work processes. Buttons are curved and have color backlighting to reduce incorrect key presses and quickly identify the keys you need. Professional joystick controls DVE and camera adjustments, smooth weighted t-bar fader, and more.
Durable and compact, the ATEM 1 M/E fits in a standard equipment rack. It can be used seamlessly for shelf mounting in broadcast trucks, mobile racks, and fly away kits.
Blackmagic Design ATEM 1 M/E Features
- Add to an ATEM switcher for accessible control panel functions
- Faster workflow
- Backlit buttons make identification easy and lower incorrect key presses
- Control up to 20 inputs
- Joystick for DVE and camera adjustments
- Smooth weighted t-bar fader
- Fits in a standard equipment rack
- ATEM 1 M/E Advanced Panel1
- 12 Month Limited Manufacturer's Warranty1
- Ethernet: 2 x 10/100/1000 BaseT with loop output for additional control panels or computers
- Software Updates: 1 x USB-C for firmware updates
- Direct Cross Points10
- Shifted Cross Points20
- Crosspoint Button TypeTri-Color LED
- Crosspoint Label3 rows 24 character LCD
- Next Transition SelectorsBKG, Key 1 - Key 4.
- On-Air Indicator4
- Power Status IndicatorsNone
- DSK Transition SelectorsAuto, Cut, Tie/Preview.
- Preview Transition1
- Transition Rate DisplaysVia main menu
- LCD Menu Displays3
- Menu Control20 buttons
- Dedicated Macro Buttons10
- Multi Control Buttons10
- Destination Bus1
- Source Select Bus1
- Fader Bar1
- 3 Axis Joystick1
- Numeric Keypad1
- Software ApplicationsATEM Software Control Panel.
- Operating Systems
- Mac 10.14 Mojave, Mac 10.15 Catalina or later
- Windows 8.1 and 10
- Power Requirements
- Input Voltage: 1 x Internal 100 - 240V AC.
- Redundant Power: Yes
- Power Usage: 45W
- Dimensions (LxWxH)16.93" x 15.31" x 6.38"
- Weight12.65 pounds
- Operating Temperature0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Storage Temperature-20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- Relative HumidityUp to 95%