Help give your space the atmosphere of the largest, most exciting concerts of all time with the Chauvet Pro Amhaze Stadium haze machine. The machine’s performance, output, construction, and more make it excellent gear for touring and production.
No time is wasted between setup and using the Amhaze Stadium – the machine has an incredible 30-second heat-up time. The Amhaze Stadium is simple to work into your space too, with its M12 threaded insert for hanging configuration.
Several functions on the Amhaze Stadium give you the ability to customize haze levels and other performance features. The interval of haze output can be changed from 10-300 seconds, and the duration of haze output can be changed from 10-255 seconds. An adjustable vent louver on the Amhaze Stadium allows you to direct haze flow precisely where you want it.
With an output of 157 cfm, the Amhaze Stadium can produce a heavy haze, but it is as efficient as possible with fluid use. One Chauvet-approved container of haze fluid can create haze for up to 11 hours, outlasting similar machines.
DMX linking is possible with the Amhaze Stadium (2 channel DMX personality) via 3 or 5 pin DMX data connection, adding convenience when multiple machines are in use. Everything that makes up the Amhaze Stadium’s performance stays safe throughout the bumps of touring with its road-ready case.
Chauvet Pro Amhaze Features
- Requires PHF haze fluid (sold separately)
- Professional water-based haze machine
- 30-sec heat up time nearly eliminates wait time for operation
- Adjustable vent louver for directional haze flow
- Tour-ready with a rugged road case and M12 threaded rigging insert
- Achieve continuous variable haze output and blower speed, adjusted via DMX or manual knobs
- Compatible with M12 bolt/clamp mounting options
- Amhaze stadium haze machine1
- Seetronic Powerkon IP65 power cord1
- Fan speed157 cfm
- Low fluid shutdownyes
- Threaded boltM12
- Tank capacity1.3 gal (4.92 l)
- Fluid consumption7.45 ml/min (0.12 gallons/hour)
- Max run time11 hours at full volume
- Power connectionEdison (local) plug to Seetronic Powerkon IP65
- Power inputSeetronic Powerkon IP65
- Data connectors3- and 5-pin XLR
- Power cable length5 ft (1.5 m)
- Input voltage120 VAC, 50/60 Hz or 230 VAC, 50 Hz
- Heat-up time30 sec
- Dimensions20.6 x 10.8 x 15.97"
- Weight38.4 lbs (17.4 kg)