Make every seat the best seat in the house with the JBL PRX ONE speaker. Twelve custom-engineered tweeters work together with JBL Array Inumbration Mechanics (A.I.M.) geometrically optimized array-shading technology to provide controlled and consistent coverage and even response.
Custom-designed high-frequency transducers utilize copper-capped pole pieces to reduce inductance and achieve smoother, more precise high-frequency response. HF transducers also exhibit less power compression, delivering more natural performance without needing heavy DSP. The woofer delivers a natural accurate bass sound with high-frequency performance optimized down to 500 Hz.
Turn up the volume with confidence thanks to ultra-efficient amplification that makes sure you’re heard clearly at all volume levels. The 2,000-watt Class D amplifier with power factor correction delivers clean, stable power through various voltages; this ensures long life for components and overall reliable operation. High-quality and high-linearity inductors offer improved efficiency and minimize total harmonic distortion. Since the amp is fully bridged, you can tap its full power potential with enough headroom for any scenario.
Sculpt your sound directly from the PRX ONE using its full suite of iconic dbx and Lexicon effects, including reverb, delay, chorus, echo, compression, limiting, and gating. Built-in ducking feature turns down background music when speech is detected. Four console-quality mic preamps maintain full bandwidth, even at maximum gain. All this results in clean, clear, studio-quality sound at any volume.
The Soundcraft-designed dual-mode mixer onboard the PRX ONE is optimized for fast navigation with Channel Strip Mode and Mix Mode. Channel Strip Mode gives hardware control of gain, EQ and effects sends for each channel; Mix Mode offers gain control over the 7-channel mixer. For next-level effects a Triple Tier DSP interface control lets you choose the experience that matches your level.
Class-leading connectivity is available with two independent channels of true +48V phantom power, four XLR Combo jacks, one 1/8” in, and two dedicated Hi-Z inputs. Bluetooth 5.0 functions include audio streaming to one device, and control of up to ten devices. Two USB ports are provided for charging external devices or to power AKG wireless systems. Expand your system and time-align multiple speakers via the XLR male Thru output.
Getting the PRX ONE up and running is nice and easy with robust DSP and custom presets. Automatic Feedback Suppression squashes screeches before they start.
Take the PRX ONE to the next level and get hands on wherever you are with the JBL Pro Connect app. The app controls every PRX ONE feature so you can adjust levels from anywhere in the room. App and mixer stay in sync so there’s no guesswork needed to determine where your levels are.
JBL PRX ONE Features
- Vertical array of 12 2.5-inch drivers delivers consistent, even HF response
- High-frequency drivers feature copper-capped pole pieces
- A.I.M. (Array Inumbration Mechanics) geometrically optimized array-shading technology ensures consistent front-to-back coverage
- Wide, 130° (H) x 30° (V) dispersion pattern
- Sophisticated crossover management and HF/LF coupling allow for more natural low-end response and smooth, uniform response across the entire frequency range
- 12-inch bass-reflex woofer extends low-end response to 35 Hz
- 2,000-watt (peak), fully bridged Class D amplifier with power factor correction and high-linearity inductors
- Four high-efficiency, low-noise microphone preamps maintain constant bandwidth at any gain level
- Integrated 7-channel digital mixer with dual-operating mode
- Powerful Lexicon effects engine with delay, reverb chorus, echo and sub synth, with presets
- Triple Tier DSP control
- dbx DriveRack Inside technology features AFS (Automatic Feedback Suppression), 8-band master EQ, system limiter, plus gates and compressors on each channel
- One-touch ducking by Soundcraft
- Full-color LCD screen
- 8 user presets instantly optimize system sound
- Robust audio connectivity: I/Os include 4 XLR Combo, 2 Hi-Z, 1 1/8-inch/BT audio and 1 XLR Pass Thru
- 2 channels of true +48V phantom power
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity
- Full app control using JBL Pro Connect
- PRX ONE column PA speaker1
- Nylon carrying bag1
- 10 ft IEC cable1
- System type powered column PA speaker
- Woofer size 12"
- Tweeter size 2.5"
- Tweeter count 12
- Max SPL 130 dB
- Frequency range 35-20kHz (-10), 40-20kHz (-3)
- Horizontal dispersion 130°
- Vertical dispersion 30°
- Power rating 2000W peak, 1000W RMS
- AC power input 300W 100-230V AC 50-60Hz
- Input impednace
- 4kΩ balanced Combo4kΩ balanced combo
- 2MΩ balanced Hi-Z Jack2MΩ balanced Hi-Z jack
- 10kΩ 3.5mm single ended 2 channel.10kΩ 3.5mm single ended 2 channel
- Crossover frequency 260Hz
- 4 XLR combo jacks
- 2 1/4” Hi-Z
- 1 1/8”/BT summed
- 1 XLR pass through
- Cabinet PP
- Weight 56.6 pounds (25.7 kg)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 33.4 x 18.9 x 25.4 inches