Perfect for studios, practice spaces, quiet stages, and more, the HM Series offers everything you need whether it is just splitting a single signal to your band, or more complex headphone distribution.
The ultra-compact HM-4 offers a simple yet effective way to split a single stereo signal out into four pairs of headphones. Perfect for quickly splitting a phones mix in the studio or even crowding around a tablet to watch a movie at home.
Mackie HM-4 Features
- Share a single stereo source with up to 4 pairs of headphones
- Individual level control for each output
- Powered via the included 12v AC adapter
- Built-Like-A-Tank™ construction
- HM-4 4-Way Headphone Amplifier1
- Audio Performance
- Max. Level (1/4" input): +22 dB
- Input Type: female 1/4" phono, unbalanced, stereo
- Input Impedance: 10 kΩ each channel, unbalanced
- Output Type: 4x female 1/4" phono, unbalanced, stereo
- Output Impedance: 47 Ω each channel, unbalanced
- Level Control: 4x rotating knobs
- Power Requirements
- +12V DC
- Current Draw: <220mA, max.
- Dimensions (HxWxD)2" x 4.3" x 2.3"
- Weight0.5 pounds