RJ45 feedthrough receptacle, black D-shape metal flange with the latch lock, mounting screws included.
The etherCON Series is a ruggedized and lockable RJ45 connector system, optimized for pro audio, video and lightning network applications. The chassis connectors are shaped to fit into standardized panels out of the entertainment industry.
The D-Series offers the most rugged design of the etherCON series and is perfectly suitable for panel mount and the installer market.
Attention! Does not intermate with CAT6 cable connector NE8MC6-MO and NKE6S cables.
Neutrik NE8FDP-B Features
- Accommodates NE8MC or any standard RJ45 plug
- Approved latch lock system
- Mountable from the front or rear of the panel
- Complies with Cat 5e according to TIA / EIA 568B and ISO / IEC 11801 standard
- NE8FDP-B RJ45 Feedthrough Receptacle1
- Title NE8FDP-B
- Gender female
- Contact resistance: < 10 mΩ
- Dielectric strength: 1 kVdc
- Frequencyrange: 1 - 100 MHz
- Insulation resistance: > 0.5 GΩ
- Rated current per contact: 1,5 A
- Rated voltage: < 50 V
- Transmission performance: CAT 5e
- Standard compliance: TIA/EIA 586B, IEC11801
- Insertion force: ≤ 20 N
- Withdrawal force: ≤ 20 N
- Lifetime: > 1000 mating cycles
- Panel thickness: max. 4 mm 0.16'
- Wiring: Feedthrough
- Locking device: Latch lock
- Chassis shape: D
- Contact plating: 0.2 µm Au over Ni plating
- Contacts: Bronze (CuSn8)
- Insert PBTP: 15 % GR
- Shell: Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)
- Shell plating: Black chromium
- Flammability: UL 94 V-0
- Temperature range: -30 °C to +80 °C