Please Note: This item was used for various showroom reasons and is otherwise new.
4 pole cable connector, chuck type strain relief. The industry-standard for loudspeaker connections offer extremely reliable and robust cable connectors with a reliable locking system. They feature solid contacts with screw-type terminals including a stranded wire protection which offer also solder termination.
Note: speakON is NOT to be used as an AC mains or power supply connector!
Neutrik NL4FC Features
- Up to 30 A rms current rating
- Reliable and robust, easy and fast to assemble
- Cable strain relief for 6 - 15 mm cable O.D.
- Accurate and dependable twist lock latching system "Quick Lock"
- Glass reinforced material for insert and housing, long-lasting and dependable
- User friendly latch design for easy handling
- Unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief
- Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product
- NL4FC poly 4-pole cable connector1
- Contact Resistance: ≤ 3 mΩ (after lifetime)
- Dielectric Strength: 4 kVdc (peak)
- Insulation Resistance: > 1 GΩ (after dampheat)
- Rated Current Per Contact: 30 A rms continuous
- Rated Current Per Contact: 40 A audiosignal, duty cycle 50 %
- Rated Voltage: 250 V ac
- Attention: speakON is NOT to be used as an AC mains or power supply connector!
- Cable O.D.: 6-15mm
- Cable Retention: ≥ 220 N (subject to cable O.D. and material)
- Lifetime: > 5000 mating cycles
- Wiresize: 4 mm²
- Wiresize: 12 AWG
- Wiring: screw type terminals or soldering
- Locking Device: quick lock (latch)
- Contact Plating: 4 µm Ag
- Contacts: brass (CuZn39Pb3)
- Insert: PBTP 20 % GR
- Locking Element: zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)
- Shell: polyamide (PA 6 30 % GR)
- Strain Relief: polyacetal (POM)
- Flammability: UL 94 V-0
- Solderability: complies with IEC 68-2-20
- Temperature Range: -22°F to 176°F (-30°C to 80°C)