The CO-3 Microphone is an entry-level earworn microphone designed for speech reinforcement for church liturgy, lecturing, and other applications that require good quality vocal pick up in a hands-free environment. It has an omnidirectional polar pattern which allows a full 360 degree pick up of sound providing a natural blend of voice and ambience.
The design of the CO-3 earworn microphone lends itself to reduced speech produced "popping sounds" and voice overloads in close mic applications and the convenient placement near the mouth greatly reduces noise from wind and clothing.
The slim rigid boom has a fixed length and ear-loop is designed to mount onto the left ear. The entire structure is designed to be unobtrusive and low-profile.
All the great value of the CO-3 together in a KIT combination that includes a dual ear clip and 6 pack of windscreens.
Point Source Audio CO-3-KIT Features
- Beige SE Variant
- Fixed boom
- 116dB max SPL
- Left ear placement
- Mic element only 5mm in diameter
- Optimal gain before feedback
- Available in beige or black
- CO-3 Omnidirectional Earset Microphone1
- Cable clip1
- R-DMC clip1
- ElementBack Electret Condenser
- Frequency50Hz - 16kHz
- Sensitivity-44dB 1V/Pa (± 3dB at 1kHz)
- Maximum SPL116dB SPL
- Output Impedance1500Ω (at 1kHz)
- Operating Voltage1.5 - 10V
- Cable Length3 ft 11 in + connector
- Net Weight0.28 oz
- ColorsBeige or Black
- Connector TypesTA3F, TA4F, lockable 3.5mm