G50 (470-534 MHz) Variation.
Solid sound quality meets maximum mobility with the Shure QLXD1 bodypack transmitter. Built along stringent quality standards, the QLXD1 features all-metal construction to ensure durability, while a wide selection of compatible microphone choices offer legendary Shure sound signatures.
Boasting an easy-to read backlit display, this bodypack is designed for intuitive, efficient use. Use selectable display mode to personalize what settings are shown, choose the desired group/channel, frequency, or battery runtime (when using the optional Shure SB900B battery, sold separately). Additionally, the QLXD1 includes external charging contacts, allowing for docked charging.
Transparent 24-bit digital audio quality and incredibly efficient RF spectrum usage make the QLXD1 bodypack transmitter ideal for wireless vocals and instruments in presentation spaces, music venues, houses of worship, and more. With over 120 dB of dynamic range, you won’t need to adjust any transmitter gain. This bodypack also comes with AES 256-bit encryption, giving you confidence that every transmission is secure.
The QLXD1 quickly syncs with a wireless receiver over IR at the push of a button and maintains clear, uninterrupted signal over its entire 100 m (330 ft.) range, no transmitter gain adjustments needed. This bodypack also comes with a detachable ¼ wave antenna.
More about QLX-D Digital Wireless Systems
QLX-D® Digital Wireless systems deliver more wireless capacity to mid-size venues without compromising signal. Streamline setup across multiple receivers. The 24-bit digital audio and the wide frequency response capture the sound as clearly and accurately as it was produced. Wireless Workbench® software provides real-time access, monitoring and control throughout the performance, allowing you to manage the system from your iOS device for maximum convenience. The rechargeable lithium-ion battery option extends performance on stage.
Shure QLXD1 Features
- Over 120 dB of dynamic range: no transmitter gain adjustments needed
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission
- Optional Shure SB900A lithium ion rechargeable battery reports remaining runtime in hours and minutes
- External charging contacts for docked charging
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
- Selectable display mode showing group/channel, frequency, or battery runtime
- 4-Pin male mini connector (TA4M)
- Rugged metal construction
- Detachable ¼ wave antenna
- Frequency and power lockout
- QLXD1 Bodypack Transmitter1
- Mic Offset Range0 to 21 dB (in 3 dB steps)
- Battery TypeShure SB900A Rechargeable Li-Ion or AA batteries 1.5 V
- Battery Runtime (@ 10 mW)
- Shure SB900A: up to 10 hours
- Alkaline: up to 9 hours
- Dimensions (H x W x D)86 × 65 × 23 mm
- Weight138 g, without batteries
- HousingCast aluminum
- Audio Input
- Connector: 4-pin male mini connector (TA4M)
- Configuration: Unbalanced
- Impedance: 1 MΩ
- Maximum Input Level (1 kHz at 1% THD): 8.5 dBV (7.5 Vpp)
- Preamplifier Equivalent Input Noise (EIN) (System Gain Setting ≥ +20) −120 dBV, A-weighted, typical
- RF Output
- Connector: SMA
- Antenna Type: 1/4 wave
- Impedance: 50 Ω
- Occupied Bandwidth: < 200 kHz
- Modulation Type: Shure proprietary digital
- Power: 1 mW or 10 mW (varies by region)