Providing compatibility between computers and professional equipment, the PLI04USB is a dedicated interface to feed unbalanced stereo audio from USB ports to balanced mic inputs of mixing consoles. Supporting 44.1, 48 and 96 kHz sample rates it provides high quality digital-to-analog conversion with 24-bit resolution. Signal output is transformer balanced on standard wiring male XLR connectors with individual isolating switches for the left and right channels.
Featuring a mono summing switch, the unit effectively doubles as a signal splitter to route the mono signal into separate audio systems. In addition, the PLI04USB features a headphones output with level control for convenient monitoring and a ground lift.
Palmer LI 04 USB Features
- Dedicated USB to pro audio interface
- High-quality 24-bit D/A converter with 44.1, 48 and 96 kHz sample rates
- Transformer balanced 3-pin XLR outputs
- Individual L and R isolating switches
- Mono summing with signal splitter function
- Headphones output with level control
- Powder coated aluminum construction
- LI 04 USB 2-channel USB DI box/line isolator1
- Product type line isolators
- Channels 2
- Inputs 1
- Input connectors 1 2,41000 via USB port
- Outputs 3
- Output connectors 3.5mm TRS XLR
- Output impedance 550Ohms, headphones 43 Ohms
- Frequency response 10 - 41,000Hz
- Transformer balanced yes
- Ratio 1:2
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 5.83x3.74x1.73"
- Weight 1.5 lbs (0.68 kg)