The PVX10 is a two-way sound reinforcement system based on a heavy-duty 10" woofer and a RX10N titanium diaphragm dynamic compression driver mounted on a 100 by 60 degree coverage Quadratic Throat Waveguide. Its sleek modern appearance coupled with excellent performance offer an outstanding package.
- Two-way sound reinforcement enclosure.
- Crossover network for driver protection and EQ.
- High frequency driver protection.
- Durable plastic injection-molded trapezoidal enclosure.
- Asymmetrical horn aims the sound down 10 degrees, at the audience, not over their heads.
- Full-coverage heavy-duty perforated steel grilles, with powder coat finish.
- Pole mount molded-In.
- Top and bottom flying point inserts.
- Patented Quadratic Throat Waveguide™ technology, 100 by 60 degree coverage.
- 400W program/800W peak power handling.
- RX™ 10N compression driver, with 1.0 inch titanium diaphragm.
- 10" heavy-duty woofer with 2 3/8" voice coil & 50 oz. magnet.
- Extra angled section on right side allows floor monitor use.
- Weight: 24.91 lb(11.3 kg).