The XPRS Series active PA speakers are compact and portable, yet high powered. Forget complicated setups and tangled cables as this system offers straightforward, plug-and-play use. Pioneer Pro Audio sound engineering technology and the use of Powersoft amps ensures these mobile speakers are reliable and energy efficient, making them suitable for all music genres and environments.
The XPRS115S is the perfect complement to enhance the tight and powerful low frequencies. On top of the slanted baffle enclosure with 15-inch neodymium drivers, this single 15-inch subwoofer features a versatile crossover switch so you can easily adjust the low pass filter cut-off at various stages between 80 Hz and 150 Hz.
The XPRS115S slanted baffle enclosure – housed in a compact 15-mm birch plywood cabinet – and high-quality 15-inch LF drivers deliver rich, powerful low frequencies similar to those produced by the XPRS215S dual 15-inch subwoofer.
The XPRS115S uses Powersoft Class D amp modules with Power Factor Correction (PFC). PFC reduces power consumption while ensuring steady performance in all environments. Instant control is provided in the crossover switch and phase switch. The subwoofer has 2 balanced XLR/TRS combo sockets so you can input a couple of devices at the same time. Plus 2 balanced XLR through outputs enable easy connection to other speakers and subs.
Pioneer DJ XPRS-115S Features
- 15" LF drivers deliver rich powerful low frequencies similar to the XPRS215S
- Birch plywood cabinet
- Perfect complement to enhance the tight and powerful low frequencies
- Slanted baffle enclosure
- Powersoft Class D amp modules
- Power Factor Correction
- Crossover switch lets you adjust the low pass filter cut-off at stages between 80Hz and 150Hz
- Phase switch allows you to choose a positive or negative polarity to prevent multiple subwoofers from cancelling each other out
- Powered cord1
- Frequency range 40 - 160Hz
- Max SPL 133dB
- Inputs 2 XLR/TRS combo (balanced)
- Outputs 2 through output XLR (balanced)
- Amplifier output 2400W (peak) 1200W (cont)
- Amplifier impedance 10kΩ
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 18.9 x 18.74 x 24.92 inches
- Weight 67.46 pounds
- Driver 15 inch ferrite LF cone driver
- Enclosure 15 mm birch plywood