The X4L from Powersoft has been designed to deliver the output voltage required by the latest generation of high-performance loudspeakers. Powersoft’s legendary power supply is suitable to Single Phase, Bi-Phase or Three Phase operation from 85 VAC up to 460 VAC without the need of selection. True Three Phase load balancing is directly achievable without any complex load assignment in the power distribution system. Powersoft X4L provides four fully processable channels and selectable inputs from analog sources as well as digital AES3 and two redundant Dante™* streams.
Channel mixing and routing can be easily performed thanks to the integrated low latency DSP, providing the highest degree of freedom in sound shaping and speaker management. Full support of 100 Mbps and Gigabit Ethernet makes it easy to integrate Powersoft X4L into any existing infrastructure. Completely integrated into ArmoníaPlus™, the Powersoft X4L interface is also available for smartphones and tablets, providing a new experience in power management.
* DANTE version only
MyPowersoft services are available for this product
Powersoft X4L DSP+ETH Features
- Suitable for Single-Phase, Bi-Phase or Three-Phase operation from 85 VAC up to 460 VAC, the X4L power supply provides maximum flexibility and versatility in any power distribution design.
- Power Load Balancing with Power Factor Correction enhances efficiency in power distribution.
- Smart Rails Management increases efficiency by means of the dynamic rails modulation.
- The legendary Powersoft Green Audio Power® technology improves efficiency and minimizes the ‘carbon footprint’ and the operational costs.
- Flexible routing/mixing provided by the internal 4x4 input/output matrix, allows the user to mix and route analog and digital I/O.
- Easy plug-and-play Dante™* networking allows easy routing of the signal from any node within the network to Powersoft X4L.
- 4 input channels with physical analog and digital AES3 connectors and redundant Dante™* connection provide maximum flexibility.
- Improved reliability thanks to the customizable input backup policy that allows to automatically switch input source in case of signal failure.
- Complete user interface integrated into ArmoníaPlus™.
- WiFi remote monitoring through mobile devices.
- Top-grade DSP with high dynamic range and extensive feature set.
- Multi-stage signal processing: innovative solutions for modeling the speaker's behavior and power handling.
- Input and output IIR, FIR, IIR+FIR equalizers and raised-cosine filters.
- Complete sets of limiters: peak, RMS voltage, RMS current, and TruePower™.
- Compensation of the speaker cable losses with Active DampingControl™.
- Full protection circuitry: over/under AC voltage; troublesome signals (clipping, VHF, long-term RMS); DC; thermal; short circuit; mute at power on/off.
- X4L DSP+ETH 4-Channel 6800W Power Amplifier1
- Output power per channel8200W @2Ω; 6800W @4Ω; 4800W @8Ω
- Max output voltage / current
- Max unclipped output voltage @8Ω: 300 Vpeak
- Current: 140 Apeak
- AC Main Power
- Power supply Universal, regulated switch mode with PFC (Power Factor Correction)
- Nominal power requirement 100 – 240 V @ 50/60Hz
- Operating voltage 90 V – 264 V
- Power consumption
- Idle: < 230 W
- Max: < 5000 W
- Operating temperature range: 0° – 35° C / 32° – 95° F
- Thermal dissipation
- 1/8 of max output power*: 120 V: 2970 BTU/h 230 V: 3650 BTU/h
- *1/8 Maximum Output Power into a typical 4 Ω loudspeaker. This is lower than with a resistive dummy load thanks to the reactive behavior of loudspeakers. Please see our white paper about this.