The LA108 is an active line array loudspeaker featuring a brilliant combination of leading-edge innovation, refined engineering, and unparalleled ease of use in easy-to-deploy packages. L Class represents the next generation of advanced, intelligent, active loudspeakers for applications ranging from simple, portable, plug-and-play setups, to demanding, networked, high-tech AV productions and fixed installations.
QSC LA108 Features
- Purpose-designed, lightweight neodymium transducers deliver high, undistorted SPL.
- Energy efficient Class D amplifier modules with Power Factor Correction and extremely low AC consumption.
- Innovative QSC LEAF™ (Length-Equalized Acoustic Flare) waveguide provides defined, uniform coverage and exceptional throw.
- Acoustic Linear Phase (ALP) design provides complementary coherence between QSC loudspeakers deployed in the same audio system delivering a uniform listening experience across the entire venue.
- Intuitive, single operator QSC RapidDeploy™ rigging technology with short, medium, and long-throw options guarantees fast deployment without tools or additional hardware.
- Onboard QSC AWARE™ (Automatic Wireless Array Recognition) system intelligence communicates essential setup information to the user via any loudspeaker’s Rear User Interface (RUI) or QSC System Navigator™ App.
- Ar-Q™ (Array Equalization) processing automatically makes the appropriate equalization adjustments based on the total splay angle of the array, total number of boxes in the array, and the location of each loudspeaker in the array.
- QSC SysNav™ (System Navigator) App allows the user to easily design, configure, control, monitor and apply signal processing to individual loudspeakers, full arrays, or groupings of both.
- Network solution includes digital audio-over-IP (Dante®) for interoperability with other audio equipment and seamless control and monitoring integration into the Q-SYS Ecosystem via Q-SYS Inventory Extensions.
- Flown, ground-stacked over subwoofer(s), loudspeaker stand/pole mounted, or horizontal ground deployment options.
- Industry-best global 6-Year Extended Warranty with product registration.
- LA108 8-Inch Powered Line Array Speaker1
- AC power cord, with PowerCON® TRUE1 (3 m / 10 ft) connectors1
- Quick Start Guide1
- Safety Sheet TD-001655-001
- SPL134 dB / 136 dB peak
- Class D amplifier modules1300W / 2400W peak power