The SF-DN4 is a digital audio interface that converts two stereo digital audio sources to four Dante network audio channels. The SF-DN4 automatically detects a valid input on any of the three input jacks: S/PDIF optical, S/PDIF coaxial, or AES/EBU XLR. The input is decoded, re-clocked and transmitted to the Dante network. A yellow front-panel LOCK LED indicates a valid source received without any lock errors. Special software is not required to configure the module. The SF-DN4 is a professional grade product for studio quality performance.
The SF-DN4 is PoE powered. Valid PoE power and synchronization to the Dante network is indicated by a green LED visible from the front of the unit.
The SF-DN4 is constructed in a durable, professional all-metal enclosure suitable for free-standing, surface-mounted or rack-mounted operation. This full-featured SYSFLEX® product is engineered and manufactured in the U.S.A for continuous duty in demanding installations. The versatility of SYSFLEX® products adds enormous flexibility in the design and installation of professional A/V systems.
RDL SF-DN4 Features
- Converts Two Left/Right Digital Audio Sources to Four Dante Network Audio Signals
- AES/EBU or S/PDIF Coaxial or Optical Inputs
- Supports Input Sampling Rates from 32 kHz to 192 kHz
- Selectable Dante Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz
- Digital Signal Lock Indicator for Valid Inputs
- Transformer-Isolated AES/EBU Input
- Digital Audio Sources Remain in the Digital Domain through the Dante Network Output
- Special Software Not Required for Module Setup
- LED Indicator for Valid Power and Network Sync
- Operation from PoE Power (Class 0, IEEE 802.3af)
- Equipped for SysFlex® Rack Mounting or Surface Mounting
- RDL SF-DN4 Dante Digital Audio to Network Interface1
- Network ConnectorRJ45 with Link and Speed indicators
- Digital Audio Ethernet ProtocolDante
- Transmission Rate100 Mbps
- Input Sample Rates Supported32 kHz to 192 kHz
- Output (Dante) Sample Rates Supported44.1 kHz, 48 kHz (default), 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz
- Bit Depth Supported24 bits
- Inputs (6)110 Ω AES/EBU XLR, transformer isolated (2); 75 Ω S/PDIF RCA jack (2); S/PDIF optical (2)
- Indicators (5)Ethernet Link and Speed (2, rear panel); Sync (front panel); Lock (2, front panel)
- Ambient Operating Environment0° C to 50° C
- Power RequirementPoE Class 0, IEEE 802.3af
- Dimensions4.23" (10.74 cm) W; 1.68" (4.27 cm) H; 5.77" (14.66 cm) D
- Package TypeCardboard Box
- Package Dimensions7 x 4.375 x 2.25 in.
- Shipping Weight1.375 lbs.
- WEEE weight1.16 lbs.
- Tariff code8543.70.9100