The TX-TPR3A is a three-pair audio receiving module compatible with RDL Format-A twisted pair products. Three outputs are provided corresponding to the three signal pairs A, B and C. The audio signal received on each pair of the RJ45 INPUT jack feeds the corresponding -10 dBV unbalanced RCA phono jack output and the +4 dBu balanced detachable terminal block output. A studio-quality buffer amplifier feeds the outputs at the correct operating level.
The TX-TPR3A features bridging inputs, allowing it to be connected to the LOOP OUT jack of other receivers. The bridging input circuits used in all FORMAT-A twisted pair receivers allow connection of up to 10 receiver outputs for each cable pair. The possibility of multiple receiver locations adds enormous flexibility in the design of audio routing systems using RDL FORMAT-A products.
The TX-TPR3A may be powered directly from a 24 Vdc power supply using either the power jack or the detachable terminal block. Local power connected to the module is also fed to all modules connected to the INPUT RJ45 jack. The TX-TPR3A may be remotely powered through the twisted pair cable from any other module, signal distributor or RDL power inserter connected to the same twisted pair cable. Module power is indicated by a front-panel LED.
Note: Power Supply Not Included. Recommended Power Supply: PS-24AS (USA), PS-24AX (International).
RDL TX-TPR3A Features
- Three -10 dBV Unbalanced or +4 dBu Balanced Outputs
- Phono Jack and Detachable Terminal Block Outputs
- Audio Outputs for All Three Pairs (A, B and C)
- Utilizes All Three Format-A Pairs
- Powered Locally or Remotely through RJ45 Jack
- Local Power Feeds all Modules Connected to INPUT
- Wiring Fault Protection by Automatic Resetting Fuse
- Local Power Input on Terminal Block or dc Power Jack
- Blue LED Indicates Module is Powered
- Studio-Quality Precision Active Balanced Circuitry
- TX-TPR3A Active 3-Pair Audio Receiver1
- Input RDL TP Format-A
- Input Connection RJ45
- Format-A Signal Pairs Used (3) A, B, C
- Outputs (6) 150 Ω Balanced (3); 1 kΩ Unbalanced (3)
- Output Connection Detachable Terminal Block (Bal); RCA (Unbal)
- Output Level +4 dBu Bal., +22 dBu Max; -10 dBV Unbal.
- Frequency Response 10 Hz to 50 kHz (± 0.1 dB)
- THD+N < 0.005%
- Noise below +4 dBu < 90 dB
- Crosstalk < 90 dB (1 kHz); < 75 dB (20 Hz to 20 kHz)
- Headroom above +4 dBu > 18 dB
- CMRR > 80 dB (50 Hz to 150 Hz)
- Indicator Power In
- Power Connections (3) Power Jack; Detachable Terminal Block; RJ45
- Ambient Operating Environment 0° C to 55° C
- Power Requirement 24 Vdc @ 65 mA plus connected loads
- Dimensions 3.17" (8.05 cm) W; 1.76" (4.47 cm) H; 2.06" (5.23 cm) D 3.17 x 1.76 x 2.06 in
- Package Type Cardboard Box
- Package Dimensions 2 x 2 x 4 in.
- Shipping Weight 0.49 lbs.
- WEEE weight 0.435 lbs. Tariff code 8543.70.9860