The 4 ZONE active antenna combiner takes the complexity and expense out of multi-zone wireless microphone projects. The 4 ZONE combines up to four separate pairs of diversity antenna connections for multi-purpose rooms, indoor-outdoor configurations, or main stages with secondary breakout rooms.
For fine tuning RF levels in each coverage area, 4 ZONE provides individual channel RF signal attenuation control down to -31dB in 1 dB steps. And for active antennas or in-line amplifiers, it features selectable 12V DC power over coax.
With selectable ON/OFF inputs, 4 ZONE also allows for quick control of coverage zones for roaming microphone transmitters, simply choose which zones are active as a live event or location sound project progresses, saving setup and breakdown time onsite.
When used in conjunction with up to four Diversity Fin Antennas and one or more DISTRO4 or DISTRO9HDR antenna distributors, 4 ZONE completes a turnkey package for any multi-zone wireless microphone project across any brand wireless audio system. The 4Zone is also compatible with the CX-22 and RF Spotlight antennas. For larger coverage areas, pairs well with our OPTIX2-S3 RF over Fiber Product.
RF Venue 4 ZONE Features
- Unique one rack space design
- Seamlessly cover wireless microphones between building locations or indoor/outdoor areas
- User configurable to allow which zones are active
- 4 ZONE active antenna combiner1
- BNC jumper2
- AC power cord1
- Carrier Frequency Range470 - 960 MHz
- Full System Gain3dB (±3dB)
- Input/Output Impedance50Ω
- A/B Antenna Input4+4
- OIP3-35dBm (typ.) @ 2-tone; Pi=-15dBm/tone
- RF Input Attenuation-31 to 0 dB in 1dB steps
- Input/Output ConnectorsBNC(F)
- 1: DC Power (for In-Line Amplier) ON/OFF Control
- 2: RF Input Attenuation Control
- 3: RF Input Signal ON/OFF Control
- DC over coax (to external antennas)12V/200mA*8
- Power Supply100-240VAC; MAX 2A 50/60HZ
- Dimensions (WxHxD)19" x 2" x 10"
- Weight5.5 pounds