The COMBINE8 IEM combiner brings together up to eight in-ear monitor transmitter signals into a single rear panel mounted antenna connector. This turnkey bundle includes everything needed to configure up to 8 channels of in-ear monitors.
Any brand IEM set to transmit 50 mW or less may be used, as well as any type of directional antenna. It also provides DC power to up to 8 IEM transmitters with an external power supply, removing the need for wall warts. IEM transmitter combination is important for multi-channel systems to minimize intermodulation artifacts arising from multiple adjacent transmitters interfering with one another.
RF Venue COMB8CPB Features
- Bring together up to 8 IEM transmitter signals into one rear panel mounted antenna connector
- Can be used with any IEM set to transmit 50mW or less
- Provides DC power to up to 8 IEM transmitters with an external power supply
- Important to minimize intermodulation artifacts in multi-channel systems
- CP beam antenna with stand mount and N-BNC connector1
- COMBINE8 antenna combiner1
- BNC jumpers8
- Auxiliary DC cable with 8 outputs1
- AC power cable1
- Transmitter Combiner
- Frequency Range: 470-608MHz
- Input Connectors: 8X BNC
- Full System Gain: 0 dB (±2 dB)
- Max. RF Input ower: +18 dBm (60mW)
- LED Indicator (input signal threshold): >+5 dBM (threshold power)
- Power Consumption: 36W
- I/O: 8x RF inputs, 1 antenna out
- Input AC Voltage: 100~240 VAC, 50/60Hz, max. 1.5A
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 18.89" x 1.77" x 10.24"
- Weight: 8.16 pounds