The COMBINE8 IEM combiner brings together up to eight in-ear monitor transmitter signals into a single rear panel mounted antenna connector.
Any brand IEM set to transmit 50 mW or less may be used, as well as any type of directional antenna. It also provides DC power to up to 8 IEM transmitters with an external power supply, removing the need for wall warts.
IEM transmitter combination is important for multi-channel systems to minimize intermodulation artifacts arising from multiple adjacent transmitters interfering with one another. The CP Beam antenna is a recommended accessory for the COMBINE8 and is available with in a bundled package.
RF Venue COMBINE8 Features
- 1RU full rack width
- Compatible with various manufacturers
- Freedom to place one directional antenna outside the rack for better line-of-sight and improved wireless performance
- Included cabling accessories for connecting and powering up to 8 wireless transmitters
- COMBINE8 transmitter combiner1
- BNC jumper8
- Auxiliary AC power cable with 8 outputs1
- AC power cord1
- DC Octopus 8-connector power distribution cable1
- Frequency Range470 - 608 MHz
- Input Connectors8X BNC
- Full System Gain0 dB (± 2 dB)
- Max. RF Input Power+ 18 dBm (60mW)
- LED Indicator (input signal threshold)> +5 dBM (threshold power)
- Power Consumption84W
- I/O8X RF inputs 1 antenna out.
- Input AC Voltage100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2A
- DC Output12VDC 4A
- Dimensions (WxHxD)18.89" x 1.77" x 10.24"
- Weight8.16 pounds