Designed for handheld interview and presentation applications, the RØDE Reporter features an omnidirectional dynamic capsule that is designed to allow the user freedom of use, without the technique related issues typical of directional end-address microphones.
Additionally its frequency response has been specially tailored for voice reproduction, to maximise intelligibility and deliver crisp, clear results in almost any condition.
The microphone features a durable die-cast aluminium alloy body coated in a discrete matte black anti-glare finish. An innovative multi-layer mesh basket protects the microphone from environmental noise without the need for a bulky and distracting foam wind shield.
It is supplied with a removable microphone ‘flag’ that can accommodate high-visibility branding.
The RØDE Reporter microphone is designed in Australia and covered by RØDE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
Rode Reporter Features
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Broadcast recording presentation and interview microphone
- “Tailored for voice” frequency response
- Ergonomic die-cast body
- Multi-layer mesh basket for wind protection
- Includes detachable microphone flag and zip case
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
- Reporter Omni Dynamic Interview Microphone1
- Microphone Flag1
- ZP2 large padded zip pouch1
- 1 year warranty with free extension to 10 years following registration 1
- Transducer TypeDynamic
- Polar Pattern Omnidirectional
- Frequency Range 70 Hz - 15 kHz
- Output Impedance 150 ohms
- Sensitivity -56 dBV/Pa (1.00mV) +/- 2 dB
- Connector3-Pin XLRM
- Height: 10.73"
- Width: 1.63"
- Depth: 1.63"
- Weight: 9.03 oz (256 g)