Keyboard players everywhere rely on Roland’s KC amps for their powerful high-fidelity sound, onboard mixing features, versatile connectivity, and lasting durability. The KC-200 generation carries on the time-honored KC benchmark of quality while offering new enhancements tuned for the needs of today’s working musicians.
The compact KC-200 features 100 watts of power and an integrated mixer with four line input channels, a dedicated aux input, and support for an XLR vocal mic. Compared to the previous-generation KC-150, the power section has been completely redesigned for higher output, better stability, and enhanced bass reproduction. In addition, the 12-inch woofer has been upgraded for improved sound quality. On its own, the KC-200 delivers big sound in a highly mobile package. If desired, the low-end performance can be extended by driving a powered subwoofer from the amp’s Sub Out jack.
Onboard mixing from the four 1/4-inch line input channels support keyboards, drum machines, and various electronic instruments. There’s also an auxiliary channel with 1/8-inch and RCA inputs for connecting smartphones, music players, or other devices. Channel 1 includes an XLR input, and Channel 4 is dedicated to monitoring through onboard speakers and headphones jack.
The cabinet features Roland’s patented twin bass-reflex design, providing extended low-frequency response without distortion. Paired with the newly redesigned power section and updated 12-inch woofer, the KC-200 delivers even better bass performance for amplifying 88-note stage pianos, organs, and synthesizers, plus rhythm machines and other electronic instruments.
Roland KC-200 Features
- Compact keyboard amplifier with 100 watts of power
- Redesigned power amp and power supply sections provide increased stability and improved bass reproduction
- Custom two-way speaker system with newly developed 12-inch woofer and tweeter
- Onboard mixing with four 1/4-inch line input channels, dedicated auxiliary input with 1/8-inch and RCA jacks, and master EQ
- Channel 4 provides dedicated monitor functionality for click and guide tracks
- XLR mic input, 1/4-inch line output, headphones output, and sub output
- Metal jacks for increased durability