With abundant power and versatile connections, the R6 delivers peace of mind for engineers who demand a higher degree of confidence in their 500 series racks.
Power-wise, the R6 has more than 150% the required current for a 6-space chassis to prevent the power rails from failing under a higher-than-expected load. To help monitor and troubleshoot problematic modules, LED current metering shows how much power is being used. The internal power supply was carefully designed and double-shielded to avoid significant magnetic induction in any of the channel positions. With such attention to providing and monitoring power, the R6 helps your modules realize their fullest potential.
To ensure many years of use, the chassis is made of solid steel with bumpers to support the unit in both horizontal and vertical configurations, and features a collapsable handle for portability. And of course, all connectors and fittings are of the very highest quality.
With a plethora of connections available, the R6 backpanel is practically a patchbay on its own. The R6 features 8 channels of balanced I/O options including DB-25, XLR and TRS that may be used interchangeably. This versatility is especially handy when you are taking the R6 with you to another environment where you are unsure of the cables available, or if you need to convert DB-25, XLR or TRS connections to another format using the THRU functionality on channels 7-8.
Rupert Neve R6 Features
- 6 card slots with serious power
- 3 link jumpers
- LED current meter
- 48V phantom supply
- Interchangeable XLR, TRS, DB-25 I/O connections
- Channel 7-8 Thru I/O
- Universal voltage IEC input
- Solid steel enclosure has collapsible handle
- R6 six-space 500 series rack1
- DC Voltage to Units+/-16VDC and +48VDC for phantom power
- Max. Current1000mA for modules, 150mA for 48V phantom power
- Power Requirements100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 50 Watts
- Weight9.5 pounds
- Dimensions (LxDxH)13" x 7.5" x 5.5"