Samson's C01 has all the performance features that you demand from a large diaphragm condenser microphone. It's the perfect solution for recording vocals, acoustic instruments and for use as an overhead drum mic.
Featuring a large, dual-layer 19mm diaphragm with a cardioid pickup pattern, the C01 produces a smooth flat frequency response. Its two ultra-thin sensor membranes pick up far more detailed sounds than any dynamic coil. The result is a mic that captures accurate, detailed and smooth audio with warm bass tones and extended top end. You'll hear the strings and wood of your guitar, the breath and resonance of a singer, or the brassy shimmer of a ride cymbal with crystal clear clarity.
The C01's design includes a heavy gauge mesh grill, gold-plated XLR connecter and an LED for monitoring its 48V of phantom power. It also comes with a swivel mount that can be attached to any standard mic stand.
Samson C01 Features
- Cardioid pickup pattern
- Large, dual-layer 19mm diaphragm
- Heavy gauge mesh grill
- Gold-plated XLR connector
- LED indicates 48V phantom power
- Smooth, flat frequency response
- C01 studio condenser microphone1
- Swivel stand mount1
- Carry case1
- Transducer TypeCondenser
- Polar PatternHypercardioid
- Frequency Response40 Hz - 18 kHz
- Impedance200 Ω
- Sensitivity-33 dB/Pa
- SPL136 dB
- Power Supply Voltagephantom power 36V - 52V
- Weight2 pounds
- Dimensions (HxWxD)24.5" x 24.4" x 18.5"