Samson's Expedition XP106 rechargeable portable PA is packed with incredible features, including Bluetooth connectivity and a built-in 4-channel mixer. Take advantage of the mic or the system's 1/8" stereo Aux input to amplify the sound of your MP3 player or computer presentation. And the XP106 is fast and easy to set up, allowing you to get right down to business. Such versatility, combined with clean, crisp audio, makes the XP106 an all-in-one solution for classrooms, conferences, tour groups, parties, as well as a variety of outdoor applications.
Ensuring pristine, full range sound, the XP106 features a 6" woofer and a 1" high frequency driver. A lightweight, 100-watt Class D amplifier, perfectly matched to its drivers for high efficiency and low current draw, powers the XP106. The unit's internal rechargeable battery also increases the system’s portability, allowing for up to 20 hours of continuous use wherever great sound is needed.
The XP106's 4-channel mixer features multiple input options with separate level controls, including an XLR-1/4" combo channel (included dynamic handheld mic and other Mic/Line level devices), a 1/4" channel (guitars and other line level devices), an 1/8" channel (MP3 players, keyboards, etc.) and a Bluetooth channel to wirelessly stream music from your smartphone, tablet or laptop. The XP106 also has a Line Out to cascade multiple systems together and expand your sound, as well as a Music/Speech switch for optimizing output EQ for speech or music playback. The system even has a USB Wireless port for integrating Samson's Stage XPD1 USB Digital Wireless System (not included) into the fold and creating a completely wireless audio solution.
This PA is available with different microphone options.
Samson Expedition XP106 Features
- All-in-one, lightweight portable PA system that weighs only 16 pounds
- Internal rechargeable battery for up to 20 hours of continuous use
- Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly stream music
- 2-way speaker enclosure with 6" woofer
- 1" high frequency driver
- Class D amplifier produces 100 watts of power
- 4-channel mixer
- XLR-1/4" combo input for microphones and other line level devices
- 1/4" input for guitars and other line level devices
- 1/8" stereo Aux input allows for stereo line level devices (MP3 players, keyboards, etc.)
- Line output to cascade multiple systems together
- Music/Speech switch for optimizing output EQ for speech or music playback
- USB Wireless port for use with Samson's Stage XPD1 USB Digital Wireless System (sold separately)
- Battery level LED indicator
- Integrated carry handle
- 1 3/8" speaker stand mount
- XP106 2-way portable PA with accessories1
- Power Output100 watts
- Frequency Response75Hz to 15,000Hz +/-3dB
- Mic/Instrument InputXLR / 1/4" combo connector
- Line Input1/4"
- Aux Input1/8"
- Wireless InputUSB
- Level ControlsMic/Inst, Line/Aux, Wireless, Bluetooth
- Tone ControlSpeech/Music switch
- Line Input/Output1/4" TS
- BluetoothBluetooth 3.0, A2DP
- Speakers6" woofer + 1" HF driver
- Built-in Battery12V / 8AH, rechargeable and sealed
- Operationup to 20 hours subject to operating conditions
- Battery Chargingapprox. 4-8 hours for a single charge
- AC/DC AdapterSMPS AC100~240V, 50~60Hz/DC18V-1.5A
- Constructionpolypropylene, internally ribbed
- Grilleperforated steel grille, powder coated
- Mountingintegral 1 3/8" pole mount receptacle
- Dimensions (LxDxH)9.5" x 9" x 14.2"
- Weight16.3 pounds