Ideal for stage, studio and an infinite variety of installation applications, Samson’s SM10 Line Mixer is a versatile and reliable addition to your audio setup. This internally powered, 19" rackmount metal chassis unit can be easily integrated into any existing system to more efficiently group your signals.
The SM10 features ten channels with 1/4" stereo line inputs and a balance control for each channel. Two channels include XLR mic inputs. This allows you to blend the relative levels of stereo inputs to your liking. In addition, each channel includes a switch for +4 dBu or -10 dBV line level input.
For output, the SM10 provides electronically balanced main stereo XLR and 1/4" line outputs. The SM10 provides versatile signal routing via Main Mix, Mix B, Monitor and EFX bus outputs, as well as low noise and discrete microphone pre-amplifiers with 48-volt phantom power.
Two auxiliary sends can also be used to route signals to external effects, or create a separate mix for on-stage monitors. The SM10 features front panel headphone and monitor outputs with dedicated level controls. The mix may be audited with the SM10's 6-segment LED meter and a flexible meter/headphone source control.
The generously featured SM10 Line Mixer is right at home on stage, in studios, boardrooms, health clubs, restaurants, houses of worship, and more. Whether your interests lie in audio or video applications, the SM10 Line Mixer brings various signals together for an amazing audio experience.
Samson SM10 Features
- Ten channels (eight 1/4" stereo line inputs, two combination XLR-1/4" inputs).
- Balance control for each channel. Switchable +4 dBu or -10 dBV line input level.
- Balanced main stereo XLR and 1/4" line outputs.
- Versatile signal routing.
- Low noise, discrete microphone preamplifiers with 48-volt phantom power.
- Two auxiliary sends. Front-panel headphone and monitor outputs with level controls.
- Flexible 6-segment LED meter/headphone source control.
- Center detents for all controls for use in low light situations.
- Single 19" rackmount metal chassis with internal power supply.