Requires a Sennheiser® handheld transmitter for operation.
The V7 MC1 brings the powerful sound and performance of the V7 handheld wired dynamic microphone and the Shure®-compatible V7 MC1 wireless capsule to your favorite Sennheiser® wireless transmitter, so you can take your V7’s sound with you wherever you go.
The DMC7 dynamic capsule in the V7 MC2 has been custom-developed for a crisp, open sound that perfectly captures your voice in the most natural way you've ever heard on stage - and its sophisticated supercardioid capsule design helps isolate your voice from other instruments, ensuring vast amounts of gain before feedback. Proven Neodymium magnets, tight production tolerances and high-end workmanship ensure excellent sensitivity, superior sound quality and superb consistency.
sE Electronics V7 MC2 Features
- High-performance wireless version of the V7 mic
- Innovative, specialized aluminum voice coil
- All-metal beveled spring steel grille
- Internal windscreen reduces wind noise and plosive pops
- Patented integrated shockmount provides exceptionally low handling noise
- Gold-plated contacts ensure loss-free and reliable signal connection year after year
- V7 MC2 dynamic microphone capsule1
- Spare black internal windscreen1
- sE logo sticker1
- Voice coilaluminum
- Polar patternsupercardioid
- Frequency range40Hz - 19kHz
- Electrical impedance300 Ohms
- Sensitivity2.0mV/Pa (-54 dB)
- Compatible Sennheiser models
- SKM 9000
- SKM 2000
- SL handheld
- Dimensions2.13" diameter x 3.43" length
- Weight4.08 oz (116 g)