The CHG 70N is a network enabled charger featuring two individual charging bays.
Sennheiser EW-DX simplifies your professional workflow by utilizing refined technologies to deliver a digital UHF system that can be scaled with ease. With its advanced feature set and hardware options, classrooms, corporate campuses, and live performance productions benefit from a network-ready system that is designed to integrate seamlessly.
Sennheiser CHG 70N Features
- Charge EW-DX SKM, EW-DX SK or BA 70
- Control and monitoring via the Sennheiser Control Cockpit and 3rd party applications
- Power via PoE or PSU
- PoE IEEE 802.3af Class 3
- Cascade up to 5 x CHG 70N (only one network and PSU needed)
- 2h charging time (0 ~ 80%), 3h till 100%
- CHG 70N network-enabled charger1
- ConnectorRJ 45
- Charging Current
- Min. 344mA
- Max. 860mA
- Charging Timeup to 3.5 hours
- Charging Voltage4.35V
- Current Consumptionmax. 3.5A for up to 5 devices
- Firmware updateyes
- Input Voltage Range12V (single device or cascade) or PoE IEEE 802.3af Class 0 (only single device
- Dimensions7.87" x 4.09" x 4.57"
- Weight1.41 pounds