Let your vocals take the lead as they deserve with the e945 vocal dynamic microphone from Sennheiser. Designed to perform under pressure, and made with the working musician in mind, this member of Sennheiser’s Evolution microphone series is designed to capture your vocals with a naturally rich, smooth response, whether you’re performing live on stage or recording in the studio.
This supercardioid microphone is ideal for lead vocals on the stage. Its supercardioid polar pattern effectively rejects off-axis ambient noise and feedback, ensuring you capture all the sound you want and none of the background noise you don’t. Its rugged metal construction and shock-mounted capsule further lower its sensitivity to impact and handling noise. A neodymium magnet with a hum-compensating coil reduces electrical interference and helps deliver a reliable performance no matter the climate conditions of your venue. The result is a sound that focuses on your voice.
Included in the box with the e945 is an MZQ 800 microphone clip for simple mounting and precision placement of your mic, as well as a protective pouch for safe and secure storage.
More about Sennheiser’s Evolution microphones series
Sennheiser’s Evolution microphones are defined by impressive sound, precision focus, and extreme ruggedness. Built on the legacy of renowned German engineering, Evolution is the culmination of Sennheiser’s expert engineers, countless tests, and meticulous manufacturing standards—all with the goal of producing quality gear that provides perfect live sound.
The Evolution wired 900 series is designed as a harmonically calibrated family that delivers both high-quality audio and rugged reliability. This uncompromising stage equipment is made with audio professionals in mind.
Sennheiser e945 Features
- Metal construction: Rugged and reliable
- Shock-mounted capsule: Low sensitivity to impact and handling noise
- Supercardioid pickup pattern: Insulation from other on-stage signals
- Hum compensating coil: Reduces electrical interference
- Neodymium ferrous magnet with boron: Keeps microphone stable regardless of climate
- Falcon ring: Consistent sound over time
- Made in Germany
- e945 Vocal Stage Microphone1
- MZQ 800 microphone clamp1
- Transducer TypeDynamic
- Polar PatternSupercardioid
- Frequency Response40 Hz - 18 kHz
- Output Impedance350 ohms
- Sensitivity2.0 mV/Pa (-54 dBV)
- Connector3-Pin XLRM
- Height: 186 mm
- Diameter: 47 mm
- Net Weight: 365 g