Whether you’re live on stage or in the broadcasting studio, you can enjoy outstanding In Ear Monitoring with the EK 2000 IEM Bodypack Receiver from Sennheiser! It’s packed with features and functionality that give you all the tools you need to be confident that you sound your best. Because this receiver offers an accurate, authentic picture of your live sound, you can exercise perfect control over your performance.
The EK 2000 boasts enhanced frequency response and optimized functionality including up to 3000 frequencies in up to 75 MHz switching bandwidth, 20 fixed frequency banks with up to 32 compatible presets, and 6 banks with up to 32 tunable channels. Enjoy interference-free reception by setting its pilot tone squelch in 2 dB steps. The EK 2000’s frequency scan feature automatically searches for available reception frequencies, making setup a breeze.
Other features include controls such as Hi Boost, adjustable limiter, stereo/focus mode, selectable balance on the receiver. An auto-lock helps prevent settings from being accidentally altered. You’ll get crystal clear sound with the EK 2000’s HDX compander.
The EK 2000’s all-metal housing makes it super durable, while its control layout makes it intuitive to use. A user-friendly menu interface includes a backlit graphic display, so it’s easy to read your status even in dim lighting. It can be powered by BA2105 rechargeable batteries or AA batteries. A 4-stage battery status display ensures you don’t run out of power in the middle of your show.
This beltpack is designed for compatibility with SR 2050 transmitters (sold separately). The receiver works with Adaptive Diversity Technology and is compatible with all ear headphones with a 3.5 mm jack plug. Included in the box with the EK 2000 is a set of IE 4 earphones, instruction manual, and supplementary frequency sheet.
Sennheiser EK 2000 IEM Features
- Robust all-metal housing
- Up to 3000 frequencies in up to 75 MHz switching bandwidth
- 20 fixed frequency banks with up to 32 compatible presets
- 6 banks with up to 32 tunable channels
- Adaptive Diversity technology for high reliability
- Pilot tone squelch can be set in 2 dB steps for interference-free reception
- Frequency scan feature searches for available reception frequencies
- Wireless synchronization of receiver parameters from transmitter
- User-friendly menu interface with a backlit graphic display
- HDX compander for crystal clear sound
- Enhanced audio frequency response
- Backlit graphic display
- 4-stage battery status display
- Power supplied by BA2015 rechargeable batteries or AA batteries/rechargeable
- Charging contacts for recharging BA2015
- Auto-lock feature to prevent settings from being changed accidentally
- Hi Boost, adjustable limiter, stereo/focus mode, selectable balance on receiver
- EK 2000 IEM Diversity Receiver1
- IE 4 Earphones1
- Instruction Manual1
- Supplementary Frequency Sheet1
- Dimensions 82 x 64 x 24 mm
- Presets max. 32
- Frequency Response 25 - 15000 Hz
- Jack Plug 3,5 mm Jack
- Weight 200 g
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio > 90 dB(A)
- Switching Bandwidth max. 75 MHz
- Operating Time 4 - 6 h
- Modulation FM, MPX-stereo
- Carrier Frequencies max. 3000
- Squelch Threshold off, 5 ... 25 dBμV in 2 dB steps
- Audio-Output-Power 100 mW @32 Ω
- Operating Voltage (stand alone) 2 x 1,5V AA