This system is available in different frequencies.
The EW-D 835-S SET from Sennheiser is a wireless system comprised of the EW-D EM wireless receiver and the EW-D SKM-S digital handheld transmitter. Sennheiser’s Evolution Wireless Digital series provides an impressively wide dynamic range. Evolution Wireless Digital works so you don’t have to, automatically securing the most reliable signal within seconds. Scalable up to 90 channels due to 56MHz of tuning bandwidth, the Evolution Wireless Digital series is built to help your work evolve.
The equidistant tuning grid from Sennheiser’s Digital 6000 and Digital 9000 wireless systems eliminate intermodulation between EW-D transmitters, so frequencies are equally spaced every 600kHz. That measured spacing simplifies frequency coordination and helps with the system’s scalability and high channel count.
The EW-D EM is a half-rack, single-channel wireless receiver. It can be used with the EW-D SK bodypack or EW-D SKM-S handheld transmitters.
The EW-D SKM-S is a digital handheld transmitter with mute switch. As part of this system, the handheld transmitter uses the MMD 835 microphone module. MMD 835 is a dynamic microphone capsule with a cardioid polar pattern. Switch the MMD 835 capsule for other compatible modules to get different styles of sound and polar patterns.
With the Sennheiser Smart Assist app, you get full control in the palm of your hand. This app offers remarkably quick automatic setup, mobile access to system settings, and remote monitoring.
Sennheiser EW-D 835-S SET Features
- Digital transmission operating in the UHF spectrum greatly enhances range, reliability and scalability
- Smart Assist App connects via Bluetooth Low Energy for a streamlined setup and operation at a distance
- Auto scan creates reliable connections with minimal time and effort
- 134 dB audio input dynamic range eliminates need for sensitivity adjustments and preserves every detail
- Elimination of intermodulation enables channels to be placed in an equidistant tuning grid 600 kHz apart
- 56 MHz of tuning bandwidth and equidistant spacing enables up to 90 channels
- 2,240 selectable frequencies allow for fine tuning
In The Box
- 1x EW-D EM rack receiver
- 1x EW-D SKM-S handheld transmitter
- 1x MMD 835 microphone module
- 1x MZQ 1 microphone clamp
- 2x Rod antennas
- 1x Power supply with country adapters
- 1x Rackmount set
- 4x Rubber feet
- Frequency ranges:
- Q1-6: 470-526 MHz
- R1-6: 520-576 MHz
- R4-9: 552-608 MHz
- Audio frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz (-3 dB) @ 3 dBfs
- THD: ≤ -60 dB for 1 kHz @ -3 dBfs input level
- Operating temperature: 14°F to 131°F (-10°C to 55°C)
- Operating relative humidity: 5-95% (non-condensing)