System is available in different frequencies.
The EW-D CI1 SET from Sennheiser is a wireless system comprised of the EW-D EM wireless receiver and the EW-D SK bodypack transmitter. Sennheiser’s Evolution Wireless Digital series provides an impressively wide dynamic range. Evolution Wireless Digital works so you don’t have to, automatically securing the most reliable signal within seconds. Scalable up to 90 channels due to 56MHz of tuning bandwidth, the Evolution Wireless Digital series is built to help your work evolve.
The equidistant tuning grid from Sennheiser’s Digital 6000 and Digital 9000 wireless systems eliminate intermodulation between EW-D transmitters, so frequencies are equally spaced every 600kHz. That measured spacing simplifies frequency coordination and helps with the system’s scalability and high channel count.
The EW-D EM is a half-rack, single-channel wireless receiver. It can be used with the EW-D SK bodypack or EW-D SKM-S handheld transmitters.
The EW-D SK is a bodypack transmitter that can be paired with the EW-D EM receiver. It is compatible with various lavalier and headset microphones (sold separately), connected via its 1/8” audio input socket (EW connector). The CI1 instrument cable is used to connect to the transmitter in this system.
With the Sennheiser Smart Assist app, you get full control in the palm of your hand. This app offers remarkably quick automatic setup, mobile access to system settings, and remote monitoring.
Sennheiser EW-D CI1 Set Features
- Digital transmission operating in the UHF spectrum greatly enhances range, reliability and scalability
- Smart Assist App connects via Bluetooth Low Energy for a streamlined setup and operation at a distance
- Auto scan creates reliable connections with minimal time and effort
- 134 dB audio input dynamic range eliminates need for sensitivity adjustments and preserves every detail
- Elimination of intermodulation enables channels to be placed in an equidistant tuning grid 600 kHz apart
- 56 MHz of tuning bandwidth and equidistant spacing enables up to 90 channels
- 2,240 selectable
- EW-D EM rack receiver1
- EW-D SK bodypack transmitter1
- CI1 instrument cable1
- Rod antennas2
- Power supply with country adapters1
- Rackmount set1
- Rubber feet4
- Frequency ranges
- Q1-6: 470-526 MHz
- R1-6: 520-576 MHz
- R4-9: 552-608 MHz
- Audio frequency response20 Hz - 20 kHz (-3 dB) @ 3 dBfs
- THD ≤ -60 dB for 1 kHz @ -3 dBfs input level
- Operating temperature14°F to 131°F (-10°C to 55°C)
- Operating relative humidity5-95% (non-condensing)
- EW-D EM receiver
- Current consumption: ≤ 300 mA
- Transmission power (BLE): max 10 mW EIRP
- Audio output level: 18dBu max
- Input voltage range: 11-13V
- Dimensions: 8.35" x 1.73" x 7.44"
- Weight: 2.2 pounds (without antennas and power supply)
- EW-D SK bodypack transmitter
- Power supply: 2 AA batteries 1.5V (alkaline manganese) or BA 70 rechargeable battery pack
- Input voltage range: 2.0 - 4.35V
- Current consumption: < 300 mA
- Transmission power:
- Audio link: 10 mW
- ERP: 12 mW ERP (range Y1-3)
- BLE: max 10mW EIRP
- Dimensions: 2.48" x 3.15" x 0.79" (without antenna)
- Weight: 4.23 oz (120 g)