The EW-D EM from Sennheiser is a half-rack, single-channel wireless receiver. It can be used with the EW-D SK bodypack or EW-D SKM-S handheld transmitters. This receiver is available in different frequency ranges.
Sennheiser’s Evolution Wireless Digital series provides an impressively wide dynamic range. Evolution Wireless Digital works so you don’t have to, automatically securing the most reliable signal within seconds. Due to 56MHz of tuning bandwidth, the Evolution Wireless Digital series is scalable up to 90 channels.
And equidistant tuning grid from Sennheiser’s Digital 6000 and Digital 9000 wireless systems eliminates intermodulation between EW-D transmitters, so frequencies are equally spaced every 600kHz. That measured spacing simplifies frequency coordination and helps with the system’s scalability and high channel count.
With the Sennheiser Smart Assist app, you get full control in the palm of your hand. This app offers remarkably quick automatic setup, mobile access to system settings, and remote monitoring.
Sennheiser EW-D EM Receiver Features
- Digital transmission operating in the UHF spectrum greatly enhances range, reliability and scalability
- Smart Assist App connects via Bluetooth Low Energy for a streamlined setup and remote control
- Auto scan creates reliable connections with minimal time and effort
- 134 dB audio input dynamic range eliminates need for sensitivity adjustments and preserves every detail
- Elimination of intermodulation enables channels to be placed in an equidistant tuning grid 600 kHz apart
- 56 MHz of tuning bandwidth and equidistant spacing enables up to 90 channels
- 2,240 selectable frequencies allow for fine tuning
- Can be powered via Lithium-Ion battery pack or 2 AA batteries (both sold separately)
In The Box
- 1x EW-D EM digital single channel receiver
- 2x Rod antennas
- 1x Power supply with country adapters
- 1x Rackmount set
- 4x Rubber feet
- Frequency range:
- Q1-6: 470-526 MHz
- R1-6: 520-576 MHz
- R4-9: 552-608 MHz
- Current consumption: ≤ 300 mA
- Audio frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz (-3 dB) @ 3 dBfs
- THD: ≤ -60 dB for 1 kHz @ -3 dBfs input level
- Input voltage range: 11 - 13 V ⎓
- Audio output level: 18 dBu max
- Transmission power: BLE max 10 mW EIRP
- Operating temperature: 14°F to 131°F (-10°C to 55°C)
- Operating relative humidity: 5-95% (non-condensing)
- Dimensions: 8.35" x 1.73" x 7.44"
- Weight: 2.2 pounds (without antennas and power supply)