System is available in different frequencies.
The EW-D ME2 SET from Sennheiser is a wireless system comprised of the EW-D EM wireless receiver and the EW-D SK bodypack transmitter. Sennheiser’s Evolution Wireless Digital series provides an impressively wide dynamic range. Evolution Wireless Digital works so you don’t have to, automatically securing the most reliable signal within seconds. Scalable up to 90 channels due to 56MHz of tuning bandwidth, the Evolution Wireless Digital series is built to help your work evolve.
An equidistant tuning grid from Sennheiser’s Digital 6000 and Digital 9000 wireless systems eliminates intermodulation between EW-D transmitters, so frequencies are equally spaced every 600kHz. That measured spacing simplifies frequency coordination and helps with the system’s scalability and high channel count.
The EW-D EM is a half-rack single channel wireless receiver. It can be used with the EW-D SK bodypack or EW-D SKM-S handheld transmitters.
The EW-D SK is a bodypack transmitter that can be paired with the EW-D EM receiver. It is compatible with various lavalier and headset microphones, connected via its 1/8” audio input socket (EW connector). This system includes the ME2 lavalier microphone, which has an omnidirectional polar pattern.
With the Sennheiser Smart Assist app, you get full control in the palm of your hand. This app offers remarkably quick automatic setup, mobile access to system settings, and remote monitoring.
Sennheiser EW-D ME2 System Features
- Digital transmission operating in the UHF spectrum greatly enhances range, reliability and scalability
- Smart Assist App connects via Bluetooth Low Energy for a streamlined setup and operation at a distance
- Auto scan creates reliable connections with minimal time and effort
- 134 dB audio input dynamic range eliminates need for sensitivity adjustments and preserves every detail
- Elimination of intermodulation enables channels to be placed in an equidistant tuning grid 600 kHz apart
- 56 MHz of tuning bandwidth and equidistant spacing enables up to 90 channels
- 2,240 selectable frequencies allow for fine tuning
- EW-D EM rack receiver1
- EW-D SK bodypack transmitter1
- ME2 lavalier microphone1
- Rod antennas2
- Power supply with country adapters1
- Rackmount set1
- Rubber feet4
- Frequency ranges
- Q1-6: 470-526 MHz
- R1-6: 520-576 MHz
- R4-9: 552-608 MHz
- Audio frequency response20 Hz - 20 kHz (-3 dB) @ 3 dBfs
- THD≤ -60 dB for 1 kHz @ -3 dBfs input level
- Operating temperature14°F to 131°F (-10°C to 55°C)
- Operating relative humidity5-95% (non-condensing)
- EW-D EM rack receiver
- Current consumption: ≤ 300 mA
- Transmission power BLE: max 10 mW EIRP
- Input voltage range: 11-13V
- Audio output level: 18dBu max
- Dimensions: 8.35” x 1.7” x 7.44”
- Weight: 2.2 pounds (without antennas and power supply)
- EW-D SK bodypack transmitter
- Input voltage range: 2.0 - 4.35 V
- Transmission power:
- Audio link: 10 mW
- ERP: 12 mW ERP (Range Y1-3)
- BLE: max 10mW EIRP
- Current consumption: < 300 mA
- Power supply: 2AA batteries 1.5V (alkaline manganese) or BA 70 rechargeable battery pack
- Dimensions: 2.48" x 3.15" x 0.79"
- Weight: 4.23 oz (120 g)
- ME2 lavalier microphone
- Cable length: 5.25 ft (1.6 m)
- Connection cable: mini-jack
- Max SPL (passive): 130dB
- Transducer principle (microphone): permanent polarized condenser
- Pick-up pattern: omni-directional
- Sensitivity: 20mV/Pa (in free field, no load [1kHz])
- Frequency response (microphone): 30 - 20,000Hz; 50 - 18,000Hz
- EIN: 32dB