Offering accurate sound reproduction for the most demanding audio production applications, Sennheiser’s HD 26 PRO headphones are the ideal choice for radio and television broadcasts.
These professional monitoring headphones feature a closed earphone design that offers high passive noise attenuation. They are capable of handling extreme sound pressure levels, making them a reliable choice for the noisiest, highest volume environments. The HD 26 PRO includes a cable with a special shape that reduces structure-born noise for even less distractions.
Everything about the HD 26 PRO headphones is designed around the needs of the wearer. Lightweight and boasting a split headband and soft ear cushions, they’re made to be comfortable for hours of wear.
The modular concept of the HD 26 PRO makes it easy to replace or swap out the cable or ear cushions, while the swiveling ear cap allows you to hear both your mix through the headphones and the sound in your surrounding environment—perfect for comparing the mix to the end result.
More about Sennheisers HD PRO Series
Intelligent features. Intuitive operation. Professional performance. The HD PRO series of headphones from Sennheiser are specifically designed for sound professionals and their most demanding audio projects. They’re a perfect choice for DJ performances, mixing and mastering in the studio, monitoring, and video audio control.
HD PRO headphones deliver natural, detailed sound. Built to meet the challenges of studio recording head-on, they boast a durable construction, effective noise attenuation, and capacity to handle high volumes. They’re designed for optimal comfort, so you can work without distraction for hours on end.
Listen well. Listen safe. The HD PRO headphone series includes ActiveGard®, a function that protects the wearer’s hearing from sudden or extreme audio peaks (more than 105 dB). The ActiveGard© function can be activated or deactivated.
HD PRO headphones include a built-in, high-quality microphone that offers outstanding speech intelligibility no matter how noisy your surroundings…perfect for pulling double-duty as video conferencing headphones.
Sennheiser HD 26 PRO Features
- Excellent wearing comfort due to low weight, splitted headband and soft cushions
- High passive noise attenuation due to closed design
- Accurate sound reproduction for demanding monitoring
- High sound pressure level
- ActiveGard© for safe and protected hearing
- Special cable shape reduces structure born noise perfectly
- Swivelling ear cap for listening to environment
- Easy replaceable cable and cusions due to modular concept
- HD 26 PRO Professional Monitoring Headphones1
- Cable clip1
- Wide head band cushion1
- Screw-on adapter 1/4" (6,3mm) jack plug1
- Impedance100Ω (stereo)
- Frequency response20 to 18.000 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL)115 dB (1 kHz, 1V)
- Max. sound pressure level128 dB (1kHz, 200 mW, ActiveGard™ off)
- Characteristic SPL105 dB
- THD<0.5 % ( at 1kHz )
- Contact pressureca. 3,9 N
- Ear couplingSupra aural
- Jack plug3.5 mm jack plug with screw on adapter for 1/4" (6.3mm) jack plug
- Cable length1.5 m easy replacable
- Transducer principleDynamic, closed
- WeightWithout cable: 180 g
- ActiveGard®protects from peaks more than 105 dB at 1kHz, on / off switch