Found in home and professional recording studios around the world, the HD 280 PRO has become a modern classic in the realm of professional headphones. These closed, around-the-ear headphones are made for critical listening applications where accurate audio reproduction is key. Ideal applications include mixing or mastering, studio recording, broadcast, and podcasting.
Eloquent lows, distinct midrange, and clear-cut highs. These headphones ensure you don’t have to compromise on any of your audio’s dynamic range. Designed to exceed even the most demanding professional requirements, the HD 280 PRO delivers accurate, linear sound reproduction for critical monitoring applications. Due to their neodymium magnets, these headphones easily handle projects with extreme sound pressure levels. HD 280 PRO boasts aggressive noise isolation via its closed earcup design, resulting in Up to 32 dB of ambient noise attenuation.
When listening lasts for hours, comfort is just as crucial as sound quality. HD 280 PROs have soft earpads for a fit that lets you forget you’re even wearing headphones. This long-lasting comfort has contributed to their rising popularity among podcasters, through long radio interviews, and during recording sessions.
A surprising combination of professional quality and portable flexibility. The HD 280 PROs feature a unique collapsible design, along with rotating earcups that save space when you’re transporting audio gear. Its rugged construction, modular design, and easily-replaceable parts make it a reliable choice for audio pros on the go.
More about Sennheiser's HD PRO Series
Intelligent features. Intuitive operation. Professional performance. The HD PRO series of headphones from Sennheiser are specifically designed for sound professionals and their most demanding audio projects. They’re a perfect choice for DJ performances, mixing and mastering in the studio, monitoring, and video audio control.
HD PRO headphones deliver natural, detailed sound. Built to meet the challenges of studio recording head-on, they boast a durable construction, effective noise attenuation, and capacity to handle high volumes. They’re designed for optimal comfort, so you can work without distraction for hours on end.
Listen well. Listen safe. The HD PRO headphone series includes ActiveGard®, a function that protects the wearer’s hearing from sudden or extreme audio peaks (more than 105 dB). The ActiveGard© function can be activated or deactivated.
HD PRO headphones include a built-in, high-quality microphone that offers outstanding speech intelligibility no matter how noisy your surroundings…perfect for pulling double-duty as video conferencing headphones.
Sennheiser HD 280 PRO Features
- Closed, dynamic stereo headphones
- Accurate, linear sound reproduction for critical monitoring applications
- Optimum impedance ensures universal compatibility
- Space saving design features collapsible, rotating earcups
- Up to 32 dB of ambient noise attenuation
- Neodymium magnets for high maximum SPL
- Single-sided, coiled cable with 3.5 mm mini jack with locking 1/4" adapter
- Very comfortable, even if used for long periods of time
- Rugged construction with user-replaceable parts
- Compatible (listen only) with latest generation of tablets
- HD 280 PRO Professional Headphones1
- Screw-type adaptor to 1/4"1
- 2 Year Warranty1
- Color Black
- Wearing style Headband
- Frequency response (Headphones) 8 - 25000 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL) 113 dB
- THD, total harmonic distortion 0,1 %
- Contact pressure 6 N
- Ear couplingCircumaural
- Jack plug 3.5 / 6.3 mm stereo
- Connection cable Coiled Cable (min. 1.3m / max. 3m)
- Transducer principle dynamic, closed
- Weight (w/o cable) 285 g
- Nominal impedance 64 Ω
- Load rating 500 mW