With the HSP Essential Omni, the name is also a philosophy: it compresses professional requirements relating to quality and function down to the essentials – for a substantially lower price. For this price it combines a high level of wearing comfort with a robust frame, brilliant sound with distortion-free transmission and an inconspicuous appearance with a lightweight design. The result is a professional headset microphone to suit any budget.
HSP Essential Omni. Focus on what's really important.
Thanks to its continuously adjustable neckband, the HSP Essential Omni adapts perfectly to any head size or shape. Once adjusted, it is barely felt, as the optimally distributed lightweight design of only 25 grams exerts very gentle pressure. Furthermore, the microphone boom can be positioned on either the right or left side depending on the user’s preference.
The HSP Essential Omni features Sennheiser’s tried-and-true high-quality condenser KE 4 capsule. It is omnidirectional and achieves a clear, warm and distortion-free sound, even with very loud voices. Its patented umbrella diaphragm also provides reliable protection from moisture.
All the components of the HSP essential Omni, such as the particularly slim microphone boom, have been kept as small as possible so as not to be noticeable during use. Select from both black and beige for easy concealment. Its lightweight, compact form factor is exceptionally robust and is designed for a long life-span. Should anything malfunction, the components of the HSP Essential Omni can also be easily replaced.
Sennheiser HSP ESSENTIAL Features
- Newly developed KE 4 capsule provides warm nuances and better audio quality
- Ability to handle maximum sound pressure levels for distortion-free reproduction in every application
- Flexible and ergonomic neckband design adapts securely to a variety of head shapes and sizes
- Gentle yet secure fit for maximum wearing comfort
- Robust construction while simultaneously delicate and inconspicuous
- Sweat resistant thanks to patented umbrella diaphragm and rubber sealing ring
- Easy maintenance: high-quality mechanical structure; all individual parts can be replaced and ordered separately
- High-quality coating, allergy-friendly
- HSP ESSENTIAL Omni Neckworn Microphone1
- Soft pouch1
- Foam windshield1
- Transducer TypeCondenser
- Polar PatternOmnidirectional
- Frequency Response20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output Impedance1000 ohms
- Min. terminating impedance4700 ohms
- Max SPL148 dB
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz)2.5mV/Pa +-3.5dB
- Equivalent noise level30 dB (A-weighted, DIN IEC 651)
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-342 dB
- Connector3.5mm jack or 3-Pin
- Cable length1.3m