Experience in-ear monitoring with a powerful punch. Sennheiser’s IE 400 PRO earphones reproduce warm sound without distortion—even at high sound pressure levels.
The dynamic driver measuring a mere 7mm covers the entire frequency spectrum and prevents acoustic stress, even during long periods of use. A two-chamber absorber in the direction of the ear canal minimizes resonance peaks that would otherwise naturally occur. This makes the IE 400 PRO earphones the perfect choice for musicians that demand accurate monitoring while also needing to protect their hearing in loud audio environments.
The IE 400 PRO is built to handle the rigors of stage performances—all while reliably providing quality monitoring. Its miniature size is lightweight, easy to adjust, and avoids visual distraction. Its durable cable ducting, paired with a deep-set connector and double-back protection, ensures it can withstand the punishment of touring.
Everything about the IE 400 PRO is designed with the wearer in mind. Not only do you get pristine audio production that gives you accurate information on your performance, but it is also built to be comfortable for as long as that performance lasts. With a selection of either silicone or memory foam tips, the earphone components fit securely in your ear.
More about Sennheiser's IE Series
Discover the power of professional in-ear monitoring. When it comes to creating great sound, being able to hear it accurately is crucial. In-ear monitors (IEMs) are a great way to monitor your sound in real-time and are ideal tools for performers, from musicians to vocalists and beyond. Whether you’re at a rehearsal or live onstage, IEMs deliver up-to-the-second feedback on your audio—and achieve great isolation to other sound sources with a personalized mix.
Enjoy comfortable monitoring for long amounts of time. Make instantaneous adjustments to your individual mix. Boasting Sennheiser’s proprietary TrueResponse® technology, the IE series is also great for critical listening, or simply sitting back and enjoying audio of unparalleled quality.
Sennheiser IE 400 PRO Features
- Newly developed dynamic 7mm wideband transducer for punchy, high-resolution monitoring sound
- Noticeable punch with transparent mid-range reproduction and clear high frequencies
- TrueResponse driver system reduces acoustic stress factors through homogeneous and distortion-free reproduction
- High level of wearing comfort and good fit thanks to ergonomic compact housing
- Excellent shielding through optimized earpiece shape and flexible silicone and foam tips
- Cable concept fit for the stage with innovative duct (patent application in progress)
- IE 400 PRO Monitor Earphones1
- Silicone adapters (S, M, L)3
- Foam adapters (S, M, L)3
- Transport case1
- Cleaning Tool1
- 6.3 mm jack-adapter1
- Two Year Warranty1
- Wearing style Earphones
- Impedance 16 Ohms
- Frequency response 6 - 19,000 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL) 123 dB (1kHz / 1 Vrms)
- THD, total harmonic distortion < 0.08 %
- Jack plug 3.5 mm
- Connection cable Detachable
- Cable length 1.3m
- Transducer principle Dynamic
- Weight 18 g
- Attenuation up to 26 dB