Offering high-resolution, pristinely accurate sound, the IE 500 PRO combines huge power and clarity for the loudest, most demanding applications.
The single high-performance dynamic driver (with a 7mm diaphragm) covers the entire frequency spectrum and prevents acoustic stress, even during long periods of use. A two-chamber absorber in the direction of the ear canal minimizes resonance peaks that would otherwise occur. This makes the EI 500 PRO the perfect choice for musicians that demand accurate monitoring while also needing to protect their hearing in loud audio environments.
The IE 500 PRO is built to handle the rigors of stage performances—all while reliably providing quality monitoring. The IE 500 PRO’s twisted pair cable equips it for comfortable operation at high volumes. Additionally, its system of magnets with triple-duct ventilation minimizes distortion. Its shock-proof cable duct is naturally replaceable and is made to withstand the punishment of touring and extreme movement of the most energetic performers.
Everything about the IE 500 PRO is designed with the wearer in mind. Not only do you get pristine audio production that gives you accurate information on your performance, but it is also built to be comfortable for as long as that performance lasts. With a selection of either silicone or memory foam tips, the earphone components fit securely in your ear. Its miniature, flat design fits comfortably and securely into any ear canal.
More about Sennheiser's IE Series
Discover the power of professional in-ear monitoring. When it comes to creating great sound, being able to hear it accurately is crucial. In-ear monitors (IEMs) are a great way to monitor your sound in real-time and are ideal tools for performers, from musicians to vocalists and beyond. Whether you’re at a rehearsal or live onstage, IEMs deliver up-to-the-second feedback on your audio—and achieve great isolation to other sound sources with a personalized mix.
Enjoy comfortable monitoring for long amounts of time. Make instantaneous adjustments to your individual mix. Boasting Sennheiser’s proprietary TrueResponse® technology, the IE series is also great for critical listening, or simply sitting back and enjoying audio of unparalleled quality.
Sennheiser IE 500 PRO Features
- Newly developed, dynamic 7mm wideband transducer with extremely fine resolution and neutral sound
- Detachable twisted pair cable for excellent resistance against structure-born noise
- TrueResponse driver system reduces acoustic stress factors through homogeneous and low-distortion reproduction
- High level of wearing comfort and good fit thanks to ergonomic, compact housing
- Excellent shielding through optimized earpiece shape and flexible silicone and foam tips
- Cable concept fit for the stage with innovative cable duct (patent application in progress)
- IE 500 PRO Monitor Earphones1
- Silicone adapters (S, M, L)3
- Foam adapters (S, M, L)3
- Transport case1
- Cleaning Tool1
- 6.3 mm jack-adapter1
- Two Year Warranty1
- Wearing style Earphones
- Impedance 16 Ohms
- Jack plug 3.5mm
- Frequency response 6 - 20,000 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL) 126 dB (1kHz / 1 Vrms)
- THD, total harmonic distortion < 0.08 %
- Cable length 1.3m
- Transducer principle Dynamic
- Weight 18 g
- Attenuation up to 26 dB
- Connection cable Detachable