The top model of dynamic Sennheiser microphones sounds impressive thanks to its unparalleled presence and openness.The sophisticated and extensive sound calibration of the dynamic, wired microphone creates noticeably greater proximity to the vocals. With its high-rejection supercardioid pickup pattern, the MD 445 provides focus in every application and systematically protects against feedback – even at extreme volumes. Thanks to its rugged metal design, it can withstand extensive wear and tear.
The MD 445 pushes the potential of dynamic microphones to the limits of what is technically viable. The direct, focused sound gives every voice greater presence and intensity. Its sophisticated transparency and the richness of the low and middle ranges create an unparalleled acoustic closeness.
Time and effort have gone into newly tailoring the acoustics of the MD 445 for modern stages and the most demanding of live productions. An all new highly developed aluminum-copper voice coil forms the basis for a noticeably direct and nuanced sound.
This high-rejection supercardioid microphone systematically blocks out ambient noise, guaranteeing maximum protection from feedback in the most demanding environments.
Sennheiser MD 445 Features
- Dynamic vocal microphone
- Very lightweight, rapidly responding aluminum- copper voice coil
- High-resolution, direct sound for audibly greater proximity to the vocals
- Extremely high feedback resistance
- Large diaphragm diameter
- Spring-mounted capsule to shield it from body-borne noise
- Hum compensation coil to eliminate electromagnetic interference
- Rugged metal design
- MD 445 supercardioid dynamic microphone1
- Pop protections1
- Transducer TypeDynamic
- Polar PatternSupercardioid
- Frequency Response40 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output Impedance245 ohms
- Sensitivity1.6 mV/Pa (-55.9 dBV)
- Connector3-Pin XLRM
- Measurements: 1.87" x 6.85"
- Weight: 11.6 oz (329 g)